England 2-2 Czech Republic

Jam Man

Gerrard played out of position again to allow fat Frank to waddle about in the middle.

Countless subs thrown on on the second half followed by an injury time session of hoofball that grabs an equaliser straight from Hackney Marshes..

All hail the Fabio revolution...:rolleyes:

I guess this will sprout some debate so here's my 11:

..................................Green......................................

Richards............... Woodgate Terry .......................Cole

...................................Barry.......................................

Becks..............................................................Downing

.................................Gerrard......................................

............................Rooney Crouch.................................

I usually shout at the players, tonight was a mess tactically! Downing seemed to liven things up but the whole set up was confused.........Croatia will crush us again if we play those tactics

Gerrard played out of position again to allow fat Frank to waddle about in the middle.

Countless subs thrown on on the second half followed by an injury time session of hoofball that grabs an equaliser straight from Hackney Marshes..

i agree with downing, but maybe im being a little biased as im a boro fan.

seriously though really do thinks he deserves a good run in the team to prove himself, has has been quality over the last two season for us. although the media will continue to slate him even though they probably have rarely seen him play and constantly get his name worng as well!

Was thinking about just the same team on the bus. BUT possibly swap Ferd for Terry & a fit owen for crouch.

Was gutted utterly gutted last night.

AS I HAD 3 QUID ON AT 11-1 FOR THE HALF TIME DRAW AND FULL TIME CROATIA :spank:

bloody joe cole.

Missed the live game, saw the result couldn't even be bothered to watch the highlights! same old same old!!!

here's an idea/thory................we aint that good???

Couldn't care less. We have a national team full of ****ers that i thoroughly enjy watching fail.

I must admit that I am becoming this way too! John Thomas sorry Terry as captain was the final straw for me!

Golden generation! My @rse! Any other country would have dropped them all and started again! How many of our players could get into the other top sides round the world?

Are we saying that Gareth Barry is the best central midfielder this country has? That Emile Heskey is one of the players who will lead us to World Cup glory?

When will we wake up and actually realise that we ain't good enough.

10 ****ing years. same players. same lame performances.

as great as some of these players are for their clubs, they just aint good enough as a unit.

time to play players in their right roles, and if it means leaving some "worldclass" players out. sobeit.

no doubt we'll hammer Andorra 8-0 and all of a sudden we're great again, until we face the Croatian, when we'll end up looking comical.

10 ****ing years. same players. same lame performances.

as great as some of these players are for their clubs, they just aint good enough as a unit.

time to play players in their right roles, and if it means leaving some "worldclass" players out. sobeit.

no doubt we'll hammer Andorra 8-0 and all of a sudden we're great again, until we face the Croatian, when we'll end up looking comical.

How many world class players do we actually have?

I was at the game and of got to admit I really feel for the people who paid for a ticket........luckily mine was free but what a shambles of a game.

We looked like at team which the players were coming towards the end of a season not just about to start one!

Bunch of premadonnas, I think JJ's comment is right.......we ain't that good. The players in there individual clubs are world class but when it comes to the national side they don't seem to give a toss.

surely it was worth going though for the "baked beans" goal?? ;)

hayleys comet will be back before he scores again!!

and yes I have no room to talk I know!!!

I must admit that I am becoming this way too! John Thomas sorry Terry as captain was the final straw for me!

Golden generation! My @rse! Any other country would have dropped them all and started again! How many of our players could get into the other top sides round the world?

Are we saying that Gareth Barry is the best central midfielder this country has? That Emile Heskey is one of the players who will lead us to World Cup glory?

When will we wake up and actually realise that we ain't good enough.

drop the lot, put the u'21s in, they seem to know how to win!!!

Stuart Pearce for Man City!!!:lol:

Nothing like football to forget all your sporting success in the Olympics. ;)

Capello was hailed as a hero when he was appointed, not sure why, his brand of football is dire. He might be able to excuse it if he manaes to squeeze 1-0 wins, but when that doesnt happen he hasnt got a leg to stand on.
I've never rated him. People say he has a great record, thats with players he can buy at will.

Spain were brilliant in the 2nd half against denmark, easy 3-0 win ;)

When have any of Capello's side been free flowing and goal scoring??? All his successful side's have been built on a solid defence which he seems to have not bothered with since he took over Angleterre.

surely it was worth going though for the "baked beans" goal?? ;)

hayleys comet will be back before he scores again!!

and yes I have no room to talk I know!!!

:lol:...yep, highlight of my night, well except for the couple of pints before and after the game :lol:

When have any of Capello's side been free flowing and goal scoring??? All his successful side's have been built on a solid defence which he seems to have not bothered with since he took over Angleterre.

well on the evidence of last night, its the midfield we need to get right.

the czechs ran right through us on several occasions cos there was no one there covering!

well on the evidence of last night, its the midfield we need to get right.

the czechs ran right through us on several occasions cos there was no one there covering!

Funny how Lampard is exposed in pretty much every England game as a lazy get but somehow manages to stay in the squad!

Bit different without Makelele / Mikkel / Essien / Ballack to keep things straight behind you....:rolleyes:

When he was injured - IMHO the England side played better. Barry / Carrick / Hargreaves holding and Gerrard pushing on.

Gerrard is a better attacking midfielder than Frank but because he can play in other positions he always gets bumped.

rant over

second hand soapbox available free of charge...

Back