England 2-2 Czech Republic

Funny how Lampard is exposed in pretty much every England game as a lazy get but somehow manages to stay in the squad!

Bit different without Makelele / Mikkel / Essien / Ballack to keep things straight behind you....:rolleyes:

When he was injured - IMHO the England side played better. Barry / Carrick / Hargreaves holding and Gerrard pushing on.

Gerrard is a better attacking midfielder than Frank but because he can play in other positions he always gets bumped.

rant over

second hand soapbox available free of charge...

i agree with ya. its a case of either/or with fat frank and stevie g not both.

Funny how Lampard is exposed in pretty much every England game as a lazy get but somehow manages to stay in the squad!

Bit different without Makelele / Mikkel / Essien / Ballack to keep things straight behind you....:rolleyes:

I have said for months/years that Lampard should have given up half his wages to young Claude!!

I have said for months/years that Lampard should have given up half his wages to young Claude!!

First time I realised it (not being an avid watcher of Chelski ;) ) was at the world cup in Germany in the first match against Paraguay.

I was lucky enough to be at the game and their 'creative' midfielder would drop back and get the ball off one of the defenders every time they were building an attack.

Lamps was consistently 'missing' at this point despite being the forward midfielder and they basically could cross the halfway line unchallenged every time.

Half the England supporters were shouting 'Lazy B*&&%' at him in the ground but of course it's not picked up on the tv....

Back