Election

Fronty

Nicked this off the Benidorm spotlight forum but thought it would be intresting.

If you was to vote again now would you make the same choice ?

For the UK Government?
Hell no. I'd vote independent this time around.

I got shafted by the Lib Dems.

For the UK Government?

I got shafted by the Lib Dems.

I concur - what was i thinking!!!!! :spank:

However having said that - they're all a bunch of bellends- its just trying to work out which bellends plans work best for you....

much will depend on whether AV gets passed

if it does, then people's votes may not feel quite so wasted as before

the tories and a lot of labour are equally determined to stop AV because even in it's mildest form, it is still perceived to threaten the cosy tory-lab cartel which has held power for the last 90 years :rolleyes:

Before this stupid election started I told myself I was going to register my vote and spoil my paper.

...then in a moment of madness I listened to Clegg. :rolleyes:

NEVER voting again.

Total anarchy is what's needed (which without all the scaremongering and propaganda is a peaceful concept).

Only then would we all be in this together.

Yeh, i was giving my folks a load of regurgitated lib dem tosh on the way to the airport last April, and looking back they were probably thinking I was a bit naive :lol:

Yeh, i was giving my folks a load of regurgitated lib dem tosh on the way to the airport last April, and looking back they were probably thinking I was a bit naive :lol:

I did the same :oops::oops::oops:

Now they're moving back to the UK next month - I do hope my naive pontification hasnt swayed their decision:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never voted, I don't agree with any of them :(

A friend of mine doesn't like the any of the 'big three' parties, so just goes and spoils his vote.
It's still a vote, just a vote for no one. That way, you still get your say.

I voted Lib Dems because I didn't want a Tory (or labour) Government running this country, and because a few of their policies (e.g. the drugs review) sounded really good. But what I voted for disappeared in the coalition paper signed by both Clegg and Cameron at the start.

I never voted, I don't agree with any of them :(

Wasted vote.

People that don't vote have to right to argue with how the country is run in my opinion.

If you don't like the big 3 then vote independent and do something about it.

To many people say they don't like this, that or the next issue but when it come's to having a say do nothing about it because 'they don't see the point'.

Wasted vote.

People that don't vote have to right to argue with how the country is run in my opinion.

If you don't like the big 3 then vote independent and do something about it.

To many people say they don't like this, that or the next issue but when it come's to having a say do nothing about it because 'they don't see the point'.

How old are you?

Genuine question, not meaning to patronise.

Having been around the procrastination loop, various wars and economy boom/bust situations a few times since the 80s (not to mention section 28 )...I really do feel that political cynicism is constructive.

...A healthy, sane vote of no confidence is not the same as political apathy.

A friend of mine doesn't like the any of the 'big three' parties, so just goes and spoils his vote.
It's still a vote, just a vote for no one. That way, you still get your say.
On Russian ballots, they actually have a line "Against All". Usually does quite well :lol:

Before this stupid election started I told myself I was going to register my vote and spoil my paper.

...then in a moment of madness I listened to Clegg. :rolleyes:

NEVER voting again.

Total anarchy is what's needed (which without all the scaremongering and propaganda is a peaceful concept).

Only then would we all be in this together.

Me too, last minute change of heart:oops::oops:

Turns out he is the biggest tw*t ever to have been an MP, he is scum.

On Russian ballots, they actually have a line "Against All". Usually does quite well :lol:

Very interesting.

By not voting people are actually helping the incumbent MP.

Its always better to vote for somebody, as it helps balance the whole process.

Back