eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!

Yes! Sept 26-Oct 3 for me, first time I've done a full week since 2002... Are you also going to SW4?

bah.. don't thik so.. but unless I can find some work for a month in between sw4 and ibiza then probably not.

very sad.. the sw4 lineup looks too good!

I'm looking at Sep 21-Oct 1, but the dates aren't firm yet. Glad I'll finally see you two on the island instead of at random parties in London :lol:

I'm looking at Sep 21-Oct 1, but the dates aren't firm yet. Glad I'll finally see you two on the island instead of at random parties in London :lol:

yeah I'm booking to go back on Oct 1 as well as I may need to recover for more than a day after Cocoon closing 8)

yeah I'm booking to go back on Oct 1 as well as I may need to recover for more than a day after Cocoon closing 8)

Happy Days kool will prob catch you and John at We love Closing then!?! I've gotta a rubbish flight time home in the early hours of the 30th so gonna miss the Cocoon closing :cry: boo!

Happy Days kool will prob catch you and John at We love Closing then!?! I've gotta a rubbish flight time home in the early hours of the 30th so gonna miss the Cocoon closing :cry: boo!

yep... def. see you at we love closing... too bad you won't be there for cocoon closing :cry:

what other nights are you going to ?

Back