eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!

no just to wind the likes of you up actually....wibble wibble

I'm not wound up, Johnnykins, just confused my little ray of sectarian sunshine.

However, I'm flattered that you care enough to make the effort to come on here to wind me up.

But seriously Johnny you needn't bother, just simply knowing that you're out there somewhere, stealing oxygen, is enough to wind me up.

I'm not wound up, Johnnykins, just confused my little ray of sectarian sunshine.

However, I'm flattered that you care enough to make the effort to come on here to wind me up.

But seriously Johnny you needn't bother, just simply knowing that you're out there somewhere, stealing oxygen, is enough to wind me up.

:lol:;)

4 more sleeps !!!!

I spent 3hrs ironing holiday clothes last night - whilst funking out to DD in Dubai - was I in Ibiza Mode or what!!!!!! 8)8)8)8)

Prolly not going this year. Will Newquay, this Thursday until Sunday be an adequate replacement?

Hope to be there next year without fail, might take my boyfriend to show him what its all about, hes never been but is keen to go. Or I might try and go for a weekend later in the year.....:)

6 sleeps, 5 days, and 1 very long working week to go for me!

Currently preparing by listening to Pete Tong's essential selection, drinking pimms and reading this forum (oh, yeah, and attempting to do some work)!

Hope to be there next year without fail, might take my boyfriend to show him what its all about, hes never been but is keen to go. Or I might try and go for a weekend later in the year.....:)

You must MAKE him wear those trunks and swimming goggles :lol::lol::lol:

Oops just revived a dead thread when I could have just vented my excitement here: booked for closing :D A bit too early for eeeeeeeekage from me though. Well maybe a little one. Eek.

Oops just revived a dead thread when I could have just vented my excitement here: booked for closing :D A bit too early for eeeeeeeekage from me though. Well maybe a little one. Eek.

will you be there end of Sept Mark? I think I may be there for closings this year too 8)

Back