eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!

just got me lists sorted yesterday - all coming together - having a planning meeting on saturday!

PMSL - planning, lists???? you turned into Barbie ??????

DJTipster - I sort of packed last weekend :oops::oops::oops: Well I say packed - it was more of a trial run to check out the holding capacity of my new luggage.... I impressed myself I have to say - I piled everything up on the bed, looked at it, considered it, walked away. Came back an hour later - worked out exactly just how much I really needed - manage to half the pile - how good am I?????

This actually means I can fit in more shoes now...... :lol::lol::lol:

have fun, if your staying in PDB watch out for 15 lads and 10 girls from Dublin staying in Jet Apartments, some mates of mine going.:)

Otherside of the Island - Port Es Torrent - but I am sure I will be popping over to the East side of the Island quite regularly..... 8)

I Can Not Concentrate.

I Need To Get There So I Can Get My Career Back On Track

They Dont Pay Me To Make To Do List Involving

Bars

Clubs

Food

Places!

I'm actually not as fussed as i was previous years (getting old/music too dark) ill see how my mate gets on next week, will consider going in September for 3/4 days.:)

I'm gutted i'm not going this year, but at least i know i will return 09!

Pupps, i'm very jealous, friends got back last week and they had a blinder.

All they could talk about were their binges on the Blue Marlin's Champagne Sangria....:lol:8)

Jonny68;1215598[B said:
]I'm actually not as fussed as i was previous years (getting old/music too dark) ill see how my mate gets on next week[/B], will consider going in September for 3/4 days.:)

If you're not fussed about Ibiza, why do you come on here then? I don't understand? to discuss Celtic?

Mark - you know I will be thinking of you whilst throwing shapes all over the dancefloors of Ibiza - I will throw some for you....8)8)

Utagaura - planning isnt the word - according to Phil " its a bleedin military operation " :oops::oops::oops:

Champagne Sangria?? I'm such a chav - Freixnet will do nicely for my fizzy sangria thankyouverymuch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back