Eatin in Pacha

Pacha sushi bar

Yeah the resto entry works.

Another tip is to eat in the Pacha Sushi Lounge, where you can spend about 30 euros a head inc drink and then stroll in...

They have a Sushi bar too!!!! Does that get you free entrey also???
So one night at the restaurant, one @ the sushi bar.......

How soon should you book reservations.... Should I wait till I get to Ibiza??

Under nightlife on spotlight there's a number. Dont know if thats for reservations or general info or if its changed..

Anyway number is: +34 971 191 000

soulman- Ill munch with u! Im goin on my own to (I think!- depends if my mate Matt is coming) if not- ur still welcome to join me and Matt.

Anyone know if this kinda deal works at el devino to? Ive NEVER been there before and thought a meal with that amazing view and then straight into the club would be a nice introduction to the club!

This really does sound too good to be true. What harm can phoning to find out do?? One small problem for me is;

I'm like you Barbie, when I'm going out clubbing, I have my lunch then nothing else to eat. If I eat when I'm out or just before I go out I feel sick and tired all night and it usually ruins the night. I usually take at least 5hrs without food before my 1st drink.
But listen kids, I don't recommend this, it's just me. It's always best to get a good lining on your tummy!!! :D :lol: :D

oh no, one schould eat before clubbing! me= I GET TOO DRUNK IF i DON´T.........So eat, wait an hour or so and then go out. Im definately going to Pachas restaurant.....

I don't like to eat b4 i go out either i get too bloated.
Although i sometimes get a toastie at some point in the night otherwise i run out of energy.

sushi a go go

Sushi bar worked fine for me, and it's half the price and the calories of the main resto. I reckon 30 euros for a good scoff, a bev in stunning surroudings, then a no-queue stroll into the club is a pretty decent deal.

Don't have the main Pacha number to hand - try their website www.pacha.com ?

I eat LOTS!! Even when im on beans now, my appetite knows no ends really! I need to get on a diet before I start getting big! Thankfully after 3days in Ibiza all I do is drink water and do beanios :D So when I get back home Im back down to round 8-9 stone :)

ok everyone is getting VERY excite about this
firstly the cost will be EACH not for two (nothing is ever that cheap in ibiza)
depends on wot you eat and how much you drink (i'm veggie so cheap meal for me, but i drink LOTS!!!)

so i'd say it is worth it as it gets you in the club, but as rob said you are paying for the meal! its a 5* restaurant!

i'd still def give it a go, as its a wicked evening all in all

Seeing as theres LOTS of interest:

Might be an idea to share a meal with a few peeps from the board? -Prob be the only time we actually get to talk on holiday (and make sense!).
Anyways, each wed is the meet up right? Could do that and then once on the island organise a meal for monday or whenever?
Just an idea if anyones interested?

unfortunately if I can manage to afford it i'll be going in august for my birthday. Think theres LOTS of peeps from the board going round then so u should meet a few :p

Back