Easter weekend

Ferd

it seems a while off still but tickets are selling fast for all the clubbing events in this busy period (my favourite weekend of the year!)

What are people up to?

Theres Cox and Digweed doing their usual respective Easter parties, then theres Above and Beyond, plus Sasha doing his Renaissance 20 years bash up north. Plus of course Joris at Fabric ;)

I'm definitely down for Joris, now not sure about the other night, possible Bedrock on the Thursday.

Any other big nights I've missed out?

it seems a while off still but tickets are selling fast for all the clubbing events in this busy period (my favourite weekend of the year!)

What are people up to?

Theres Cox and Digweed doing their usual respective Easter parties, then theres Above and Beyond, plus Sasha doing his Renaissance 20 years bash up north. Plus of course Joris at Fabric ;)

I'm definitely down for Joris, now not sure about the other night, possible Bedrock on the Thursday.

Any other big nights I've missed out?

Easter seems huge this year! Coxxy and A&B had to do a second night in Brixton.

There's Circo in Birmingham.
WHP first party of 2012.
Creche
2020 Vision

I'll be at A&B in Brixton on the Saturday. Possibly MoS on the Friday depending on it's line up.
To be honest, just looking forward to a four day week!

electric frog in glasgow has been great event , still waiting to see their lineup for the 7th & 8th....supposed to be new venue this year as well.

whispers it could be visionquest & laurent garnier.

I'll be at A&B in Brixton on the Saturday. Possibly MoS on the Friday depending on it's line up.
To be honest, just looking forward to a four day week!

Strange, according to the Ministry website it looks like at Gallery that weekend they've got a house night with spanish djs: DJ Chus, David Penn and Abel Ramos. A bit random for Gallery!

Just saw these three DJ's (New Iberican League) are also playing at Proud2 for Kinky Malinki tomorrow.. all a bit odd, Chus is quite tribal house isnt it? and David Penn more Defected than Gallery I would've thought.

I'd actually quite fancy this night if I wasn't out next day

Last edited by a moderator:
good friday is april 6th..On the sunday renaissance with sasha is at gibb st in birmingham, the digbeth area. its behind the custard factory.. has anyone been to this warehouse? i know its by gods as well but aint familiar with it... normally go to cream easter sunday but for some reason their having a knees up march 3rd..

May have to do Gatecrasher reunion too. That could be a good night :)

The Gallery line up is a bit odd, to say the least.

She's my female DJ Crush - she's my new Lottie from way back lol

She tears the place apart!8)

Be nice to see MJC in small venue in Dublin & reckon Maya Jane Coles will get a proper long set in at Shindig .. 2 x :) ..

horsemeat horsemeat horsemeat horsemeat (oh and horsemeat)

:lol: - saw that electric roller disco on last Saturday at Hackey Downs and wondered whether you'd be going along .. so is that Easter @ Eagle then, or are they doing a more mainstream event ?

Its all about Maya Jane Coles on the 8th for me...... 8)

Can't believe I've not see her yet, heard so many great things. I think she'll be right up my street.

She's playing Fabric this saturday but I'm going to Layo and Bushwacka.

I was meant to see her at Fabric this w/e, but other commitments mean I can't go :-( If I manage to wriggle out I still have Wiggle at Paramount as my 1st choice.

Easter Weekend looks like Above and Beyond for me now. Give the deep house scene a rest for a little while :(

Can't believe I've not see her yet, heard so many great things. I think she'll be right up my street.

She's playing Fabric this saturday but I'm going to Layo and Bushwacka.

You my friend, will think you have died and gone to heaven - she plays with your head in such a way that your totally lost for the full set - its years since a DJ has done that for me....

Back