Easter Weekend Plans!

I suppose I'll start

Tonight - Grand opening of Nobu restaurant Moscow. Then an art gallery party with David Lynch.

Friday - Opening of a David Lynch art exhibit. Later, ForbesClub for Funkstar Deluxe. Come home, change, go straight to the airport...

Saturday - Fly to London, Chelsea v Bolton match, Royksopp concert

Sunday - Mucking around town, probably attend either CircoLoco or Mulletover

Monday - Rest, recover

Tuesday - Part 2 of the epic battle that is Chelsea v Liverpool

8)

ooh I haven't posted here for a while...

Thursday: Secret sundaze at the coronet, should be a good party I suppose, hopefully the crowd will be ok and the venue will have better sound than I've heard it's got..

Friday: Hopefully out in the sunshine in the afternoon. Houseparty in the evening

Saturday: We shall see.. nothing by night.

Sunday: Tropicana rooftop party during the daytime at the Queen of Hoxton, Wet Yourself at Fabric at night.

Got a week off work now Mainly consisting of Mixing, Fishing,Sleeping and just general chilling.

Saturday - Eric Prydz @ Matter - So Looking forward to this !

I suppose I'll start

Tonight - Grand opening of Nobu restaurant Moscow. Then an art gallery party with David Lynch.

Friday - Opening of a David Lynch art exhibit. Later, ForbesClub for Funkstar Deluxe. Come home, change, go straight to the airport...

Monday - Rest, recover

8)

Quality agenda

Friday till Monday shall be spent on the high seas of Norfolk with 7 Able Seamen ;) for my Stag do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I'll start

Monday - Rest, recover

8)

Popping over to Moscow to see Morbs - I would LOVE to go see the Lynch exhibition - can you image how crazy his stuff would be - I heart him.....

obviously the above is nt true and I am still on Project Garden - earth moving this weekend and not in a good way..... ;)

Friday till Sunday shall be spent on the high seas of Norfolk with 7 Able Seamen ;) for my Stag do.

Good luck :lol:

Tonight: Fist @ Le Pop. Fist was a legendary bar that was open from 84
to 94 and all the old glories are back for a night of memorabilia
Tomorrow: Night out with my boys
Saturday: no plans yet
Sunday: no plans yet
Monday - Weds:Madrid to see Bacon's exhibit and visiting El Prado for the first time, I can't wait to spend a day with Goya and be a Madrileña for a bit spending the days drinking cañas :D

Office closing at 3 today so that means 1 for me as I haven't had lunch yet boss!

Off down to the south coast tomorrow for the weekend to my old dears.

Kids can run around in the garden or down the beach.

I can plop in local boozer and watch the world go by whilst supping strong local lager.

Plenty of ma's good wholesome cooking. Avoiding meat tomorrow being the good Catholic boy I am!! :lol:

May come back Sunday if not Monday - refreshed.

Tempted to ruin the refreshness by going Block at the Lock Monday but to be honest I think I will save myself for Sven Vath next weekend. It has been a while and my goodie bag is bulging at the seams and needs devouring.

TTFN people and have a nice weekend.

Plans depend on weather, looking pretty gloomy today in London :cry:

If weather is nice, a few days out I would imagine in the sunshine. If weather is pants probably be in for most of it - I have the Peep Show boxset to get through so I suppose thats something.

Booked our holiday to Mexico this week so thats well and truly wiped me out but will be worth every penny 8)

Mad Hatters Tea Party at Storm in Southend I quite fancy going to for a laugh on Sat with the girls but I know once I get there I will probably hate it and wish I hadnt gone out. So not too sure about that for now.

We shall see...............

God knows actually - loving the long weekend though.

Morbs in London eh? 8)

(hi Nick :lol:)

Tonight - Hellfire NYC loft party vs secretsundaze at the coronet - can't decide.

Friday - drinking day.

Sunday - Visions of excess at Shunt in London bridge.

Monday - death.

I suppose I'll start

Monday - Rest, recover

8)

Nice 8) Will touch base tuesday evening when we stage another amazing comeback ;) :confused: :lol:

My weekend starts today 8) Dont you just love Spanish holidays :lol:

Today - bit of gardening, down beach with littl'un, Run 10 km's, then chilled evening with a bottle of wine and movie.

Tomorow - Lie in, Baby sit while her indoors works :evil:, nice beachfront tapas for lunch, then its my god daughters 3rd birthday, which will be carnages with 30 kids running around :spank: Nice quiet night in, with another bottle.

Saturday - Off to the animal park, then the theme park :lol: Run 25km's then off to a friends 30th suprise party followed by ATFC at our local.8)

Sunday- recover, chill, Easter egg hunt with another load of kids, bit of gardening, recover, then bed.

Monday - Meeting with a Belgian Production company regarding using our company on a programme 8) Another nice beachside lunch, and generally chill.

Have a good easter all, i'm off !! 8)

Working all weekend so no fun for me. Quite annoying really as over the course of the weekend in Glasgow I'm missing Adam Beyer, Paul Riych, Move-D , Carl Cox to name but a few.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday: Tropicana rooftop party during the daytime at the Queen of Hoxton, Wet Yourself at Fabric at night.
Ooh... what's this rooftop party about? I was looking for something to do daytime...
Hello, by the way :D

Rob - yes, London indeed... and for anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks so let's catch up.

Tonight: Get the grocery shop out of the way so we can avoid all the other que's over the weekend. Going to treat myself to a huuuuge easter egg as a congratulations for loosing 30lbs in weight :D

Tomorrow: Going to bridal shop to have alterations done to my dress. Seeing Mom and Nan and hopefully trying to sort something for my Mom to wear for the big day.

Saturday: No plans, hoping to relax at home.

Sunday: Cooking a nice Roast Chicken and then on the evening a DJ showcase at a local club, still undecided about going or not :confused:.

Monday: Relax, Relax, Relax

Back