Easter Weekend Plans!

Ooh... what's this rooftop party about? I was looking for something to do daytime...
Hello, by the way :D

Rob - yes, London indeed... and for anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks so let's catch up.

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event-detail.aspx?id=90569

think its quite close to selling out so... should be a lot of fun though. I'm hopefully getting there early for BBQ etc in (fingers crossed) sunshine and not rain!

if you can't make it would be good to see you if you're in london!

Friday - Decorating etc

Saturday - Hearts V Celtic and then Garlands!!

Sunday - The Magical Mystery Tour

Monday - Back up the road!

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event-detail.aspx?id=90569

think its quite close to selling out so... should be a lot of fun though. I'm hopefully getting there early for BBQ etc in (fingers crossed) sunshine and not rain!

if you can't make it would be good to see you if you're in london!
Damn... went on RA to buy a ticket and it is now sold out. :(
If you hear of a spare ticket anywhere, please let me know.
Otherwise, we'll have to figure out another way to cross paths. I'm in town all week.

My Easter Plans

Thursday - went to see The Prodigy at NIA Bham. Excellent but ear-bleedingly loud (well I am an old git so what do you expect me to say?)

Friday - Repairing my daughter's PCs (yes she managed to break both of them. Again.)

Saturday - packing........

Sunday - off to Rome for a few days :D:D

have the parents coming over this weekend so intend to make good use of them clearing the garden and doing diy jobs about the house hurrah!!!

Went to the gym this morn and then to the tattooists to view the design they've done for me, going for yummy food later. Tomorrow, applying lots of fake tan and watching series one of Gossip Girl (I had it for xmas and still haven't started it) and then off into Birmingham for Eric Morillo at Gatecrasher, yey, I haven't been on a big night out for a while now so looking forward to it. Monday, hangover food and then a gentle session in the gym, maybe a walk along the canal with the dog...then back to work Tue :cry:

Back