Easter plans

Robder

I used to get so excited about easter planning but am suffering from post 30 ambivalence this year. :lol:

I've been hearing rumblings about a Horsemeat/Bloodbath warehouse party, bastard batty bass, trailer trash birthday warehouse thingy, eastern electrics...

Thinking I might go in search of a grimey squat boshing out distorted Dubstep. Selling point: you normally get dogs running around. :D

What's everyone up to? Please get me in the mood.

parks and pubs and things. Maybe a day trip somewhere out of town.

it's been a particularly heavy March :confused:

oh, and trailer trash on sunday :lol: :spank:

It's really way too early to be thinking this far ahead :confused: :lol: A lot can happen over 2 weeks!

Orthodox Easter actually falls on the same weekend as Western Easter this year, a rarity. We don't get the Friday or Monday off though :( As it stands, only 2 things planned.

- The big movie premier of the Russian film "How I Ended the Summer" which just won 2 awards at the Berlin Film Festival (some people I know helped finance it)

- Francois K at Discoteque

Might also check out the Moscow premier of Space Ibiza's Cafe Ole party at Discoteque, although 2 nights in a row there is a bit much.

It's really way too early to be thinking this far ahead :confused: :lol: A lot can happen over 2 weeks!

Orthodox Easter actually falls on the same weekend as Western Easter this year, a rarity. We don't get the Friday or Monday off though :( As it stands, only 2 things planned.

- The big movie premier of the Russian film "How I Ended the Summer" which just won 2 awards at the Berlin Film Festival (some people I know helped finance it)

- Francois K at Discoteque

Might also check out the Moscow premier of Space Ibiza's Cafe Ole party at Discoteque, although 2 nights in a row there is a bit much.

ah yes orthodox easter - expect I shall be at my aunts on sunday eating some weird cheesecake with candied fruit in and coloured eggs.

Didn't know it was a contest :lol:

Trust me... I'd love to be attending some random warehouse/underground/whatever wacky parties with you rather than going to the same 7-8 clubs each month, even when they get interesting guests DJs.

françois k = don

although more a fan of his productions

easter? god knows - used to be the highlight of the year - the amusing weekend I had with discoplayer and a few others 2/3 years back lives long in the memory - but this year = total apathy - I think the alldayer at the london fields on the sunday is the only cert. A certain other spotlighter may be down in London - in which case that could radically change...

Easter is biiiig but am feeling like others , not totaly on it yet.
Theres already plans to repeat new years day (without falling asleep in the pub) and do an all dayer at The Old Queens Head but im not sure. Would be nice if Fabric did another marathon session for sunday afternoon. Could well end up at Fuse @ 93ft east and probably cafe 1001 at some point

Me and some friends going to Manchester on easter sunday for Cocoon at The Warehouse Project

really looking forward to Dubfire!!

Ok, travellers lol. Not sure what the PC term is for them nowadays. The world has lost its wheels I tell thee...

Couldn't agree more! I bet they spend some dough but trash the place at the same time?

Hells bells. In advance or wot.

Berlin for me weekend after next if I can draw that in. Crack at the watergate door & see how we get on. Weekend or Tape if that goes wrong. Tresor seems a bit PVD.

Weekend after, the easter weekend, to lovely wales for a weekend with my wife involving michelin starred food and walks on the beach 8).

Je suis aller au France dans un rural countrified maison to do sweet FA other than make myself even fatter than I already am :)

Maybe East Village on Good Friday. Maybe Love Fever Victorian Bathhouse Party on Easter Sunday.
Definitely eating lots of choclate and definitely drinking lots of wine!

Back