Easter 2020

Awesome1967

I know it’s way in advanced but trying to sort out a big overseas holiday.
Looking to stay san antiono Easter 2020.
Would there be any restaurants, night clubs for this weekend?
Many thanks

I know it’s way in advanced but trying to sort out a big overseas holiday.
Looking to stay san antiono Easter 2020.
Would there be any restaurants, night clubs for this weekend?
Many thanks

Easter is a bit earlier next year, 12th April so to be honest probably not a lot open. Except for the locals bars that stay open all Winter of course.

we went in 2018 for the week leading up to easter (26th -30 march) in fact we were on the first flight to ibiza for the season from liverpool!! we stayed in san antonio at Hostal Tarba, we had a great time!! There were quite a few local bars and restaurants open, we enjoyed sunset from golden buddha, mint lounge and we went to the first night of the season for cafe del mar. We enjoyed extremley quiet beaches (my son, then aged 8 absolutely loved it, called himself king of the beach!!) The island cycling event was on whilst we were there so it was quite busy with all the cyclists (i think hostal tarba is one of the partner accomodations for the event and so every day we shared the lift with bicycles!) We took a trip to ibiza town which was great. We also had really beautiful weather for late march! I would say if you want to see the island as it is just waking up before the mass influx of holiday makers then an early season trip can be worth it. It is totally dependent on the kinda things you want to do whilst on holiday though.

Easter is a bit earlier next year, 12th April so to be honest probably not a lot open. Except for the locals bars that stay open all Winter of course.
I think a lot of venues opened around easter last year but others might know that better than me.
Some clubs open too for easter. I remember Pacha, Heart and Bora Bora having special easter parties this year?

Im looking at an easter 2020 trip too.

Thought it might be useful to re-ignite this thread for those coming out over Easter.

Has anyone got any updates on things that might be open over the Easter period? Only thing I've spotted as having an 'opening' party is Experimental Beach at the moment.

Does anyone have anything else that might be up and running by early April?

I'm pretty sure there will be stuff at octan.

I'm having a feeling heart will be open too.

and there's a melon bomb party already announced for good friday - daytime, at tanit beach.

also think bora bora might have something going on.

it's a little early still but I'm sure in two weeks or so more will be out.

Sounds ideal.

Mixed with the usual I'm going to try and have a bit more of an explore and do some walking (@stivi I'm sure you will approve of that), seems the perfect time of year as in the summer the heat is always a turn-off!

Planning on walking from Es Cubells to Cala D'Hort and over the headland, finally find Cueva de la Luz, enjoy Ses Balandres towards the end of the day and looking forward to walking from Experimental up to Cabo Falco.

Sounds ideal.

Mixed with the usual I'm going to try and have a bit more of an explore and do some walking (@stivi I'm sure you will approve of that), seems the perfect time of year as in the summer the heat is always a turn-off!

Planning on walking from Es Cubells to Cala D'Hort and over the headland, finally find Cueva de la Luz, enjoy Ses Balandres towards the end of the day and looking forward to walking from Experimental up to Cabo Falco.

yup good plan. good luck & careful with both balandres and cueva de la luz

Will do. Won’t be going into the Cueva of course...not sure my free diving skills are strong enough.

I though Balandres was ok? Just need to be slightly careful with the ropes going down.

Will do. Won’t be going into the Cueva of course...not sure my free diving skills are strong enough.

I though Balandres was ok? Just need to be slightly careful with the ropes going down.

well if you're used to hikes and steep stuff and know when to be careful then it won't be a problem.

thing is, in the age of internet and instagram, too many inexperienced people are trying to get to places that just aren't for them. last year they had to rescue various people from the cueva de la luz as well as from atlantis.

89471559_10158163223569042_6272241755131740160_o.jpg

Back