Easter 2020

Awesome1967

I know it’s way in advanced but trying to sort out a big overseas holiday.
Looking to stay san antiono Easter 2020.
Would there be any restaurants, night clubs for this weekend?
Many thanks

Digital2013

I know it’s way in advanced but trying to sort out a big overseas holiday.
Looking to stay san antiono Easter 2020.
Would there be any restaurants, night clubs for this weekend?
Many thanks
Easter is a bit earlier next year, 12th April so to be honest probably not a lot open. Except for the locals bars that stay open all Winter of course.

we went in 2018 for the week leading up to easter (26th -30 march) in fact we were on the first flight to ibiza for the season from liverpool!! we stayed in san antonio at Hostal Tarba, we had a great time!! There were quite a few local bars and restaurants open, we enjoyed sunset from golden buddha, mint lounge and we went to the first night of the season for cafe del mar. We enjoyed extremley quiet beaches (my son, then aged 8 absolutely loved it, called himself king of the beach!!) The island cycling event was on whilst we were there so it was quite busy with all the cyclists (i think hostal tarba is one of the partner accomodations for the event and so every day we shared the lift with bicycles!) We took a trip to ibiza town which was great. We also had really beautiful weather for late march! I would say if you want to see the island as it is just waking up before the mass influx of holiday makers then an early season trip can be worth it. It is totally dependent on the kinda things you want to do whilst on holiday though.

ElrowLovers

Easter is a bit earlier next year, 12th April so to be honest probably not a lot open. Except for the locals bars that stay open all Winter of course.
I think a lot of venues opened around easter last year but others might know that better than me.
Some clubs open too for easter. I remember Pacha, Heart and Bora Bora having special easter parties this year?

Im looking at an easter 2020 trip too.