Earthquake in the UK?

It made me miss the end of the CSI that i was watching! Ggggrrrr!

Bloody unthoughtful tectonic plates!

Quite exciting though :)

:lol::lol: ditto. i was watching fbi files for a whole hour, it was sh!t yet i missed the part which tells you if they got convicted or not cos of the tremor!

Some friends of mine in Norwich felt it :idea:

What area was it actually in?

I know nothing about it!

I thought it was Baaaaarnsley area - they were interviewing someone from there this morning who found his son in bed with a chimney on his hip...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

in Greece there is e-v-e-r-y day an earthquake the last 15 days in a certain location...pretty weird and the scientists don't know how to explain it...
btw you should have been in the big earthquake that happened in Athens in 1999...:eek:

I thought it was a bit dramatic like, surely it was more "masonry" by the time it came through the roof - chimney? I think not!;)

:lol::lol: ditto. i was watching fbi files for a whole hour, it was sh!t yet i missed the part which tells you if they got convicted or not cos of the tremor!

i know i'm talking to myself but i do love this programme. its sh!tness is its strength. like the guy who was suspected of killing his wife had been asking neighbours "how do you clean blood up" and apparently the FBI didn't think he had killed her, despite him telling people he needed some dynamite "to blow up my fcukin wife" and had been seen loading a carpet into the boot of estate car.

go get 'em boys! :lol:

chief-wiggum.gif

I think the epicenter must have been in Kilburn coz thats where the crack is mighty...:lol::lol::lol:

Leave me coat there Bob im warming up.....:evil::evil::evil:

:lol:

When I wrote it, I had Buckley and jjinit in mind... but no one took the bait!

The gag was implicit within the phrase. Only a novice would feel the need to reiterate in express terms.

(Don't worry 'The Latch', Buckers Joke School opens this summer. I'll save you a place;))

A mate fell out of bed coz of it in Sheffield, proper shaking apparently, girlfriend crying, screaming. Worse than you think really...

A mate fell out of bed coz of it in Sheffield, proper shaking apparently, girlfriend crying, screaming. Worse than you think really...

I live in Hillsboro' and it woke us up and the house shook for 5 secs but no where near enough to make us fall out of bed lol

Back