Dubai

im always curious to know... do people actually get on it big time over there at events. what is there club scene 'culture' over there.? id be scared...

It's VERY easy to see who's 'on it' and who's not...I guess more because of my trained eyes lol.

Most people don't realise what's going on though

Edit: Not NEARLY as much as Ibiza obviously. People aren't falling about obviously off their heads

Last edited:
im always curious to know... do people actually get on it big time over there at events. what is there club scene 'culture' over there.? id be scared...
Having drugs in your system is classed as possesion aswell. Example, you get tested at the airport and have indulged the night before.

Have been swabbed on my hands numerous times when catching a connection in DXB (what for i dont know), its not worth the risk for me.

Having drugs in your system is classed as possesion aswell. Example, you get tested at the airport and have indulged the night before.

Have been swabbed on my hands numerous times when catching a connection in DXB (what for i dont know), its not worth the risk for me.

Yep. I know of someone who got deported for this after a trip to Amsterdam

5784-D68-B-B95-B-4-C9-D-BA33-5-EE30999-F16-D.jpg
[/url]

This goes on at Ibiza airport as well, when leaving :?:. Funny enough, it's always my wife.

The swabbing is really common. It’s for any combustable materials or fibres.

Not sure about drugs but the only people that get prosecuted for alcohol are either wanted for something else or have been complete idiots in public and the Emiratis throw the book at them.

Back