Drugs

All of it iirc. I met alot of sick ppl since last week. Loads of ppl flying home early. Really bad comedowns/anxiety/feelings of impending doom.
I had all that + zero energy and a real sick stomach for days. My buddy was just as bad. He flew home early aswell.
I can't pin point it being just that pill, just when I seen the post about that pill and a girl dying it freaked me out. I got my usual gear from a trusted source and it was top quality. I had it the night before the pill and was fresh as a daisy the next morning.

The night I took the pill (sat) I already had 150mgs of mandy very early in the night and it had well worn off before I popped the pill.
Its thursday now and after 3 days in bed on water and medication i'm still having to go to hospital tonight to get something for my blood pressure, its through the roof and have been having chest pains and panic attacks all day.

I'm taking an extended break from all things ibiza and a possible permanent break from class A's.
Thanks to those for your concern and well wishes, it was a much needed mental boost last night for me.
Be careful out there ppl and dont be a dick like me, test all your gear.
I'll catch yas later

hang on, you've had the same pill fri and sat night? or was it a different one on sat?

All of it iirc. I met alot of sick ppl since last week. Loads of ppl flying home early. Really bad comedowns/anxiety/feelings of impending doom.
I had all that + zero energy and a real sick stomach for days. My buddy was just as bad. He flew home early aswell.
I can't pin point it being just that pill, just when I seen the post about that pill and a girl dying it freaked me out. I got my usual gear from a trusted source and it was top quality. I had it the night before the pill and was fresh as a daisy the next morning.

The night I took the pill (sat) I already had 150mgs of mandy very early in the night and it had well worn off before I popped the pill.
Its thursday now and after 3 days in bed on water and medication i'm still having to go to hospital tonight to get something for my blood pressure, its through the roof and have been having chest pains and panic attacks all day.

I'm taking an extended break from all things ibiza and a possible permanent break from class A's.
Thanks to those for your concern and well wishes, it was a much needed mental boost last night for me.
I'll catch yas later

Best of luck buddy, I'm sure you'll make a full recovery and be back to normal soon ?:D

did a bit of research now and there have been PP's tested positive for 4-FMA (4-Fluoromethamphetamin) which is a pretty unknown substance.
it isn't the same colour, and was tested in vienna in april, but still, it might be a pointer https://www.saferparty.ch/tl_files/...arnungen_PDF_2019/Checkit!_Warnungen_0419.pdf
That report also says it has 116mg of MDMA. I wonder how these other substances effect tests. Would they alter the color of a Marquis test or would the MDMA prevail? What color does rat poison test as?

With Ibiza being the Mecca of clubbing I'm surprised there's isn't places to test on the island and in clubs. It would only benefit everyone. Is this because of the Spanish gvmnt?

That report also says it has 116mg of MDMA. I wonder how these other substances effect tests. Would they alter the color of a Marquis test or would the MDMA prevail? What color does rat poison test as?

With Ibiza being the Mecca of clubbing I'm surprised there's isn't places to test on the island and in clubs. It would only benefit everyone. Is this because of the Spanish gvmnt?

Also surprised. Organisations like The Loop in the UK do a great job and it’s a massive step in the right direction as far as harm reduction goes.

In the FB post Kimajy posted, it says the pills were small. It's hard to know how small small is, but I would expect MD pills to be pretty chunky (and double-dosed!) these days. If someone gave me a pill that looked smaller than usual, I'd immediately be suspicious.

I have some friends arriving in the days before me and I hope they sort it out before I get there but I'm also going to be the one with the test kit so I hope they are careful ?

did a bit of research now and there have been PP's tested positive for 4-FMA (4-Fluoromethamphetamin) which is a pretty unknown substance.
it isn't the same colour, and was tested in vienna in april, but still, it might be a pointer https://www.saferparty.ch/tl_files/...arnungen_PDF_2019/Checkit!_Warnungen_0419.pdf
A friend of mine has used this a few times in Germany, where its apparently not yet illegal and she described it as being a bit like MDMA but without the same feeling of empathy but she never suffered the adverse effects as Decco described, but maybe it affects different people in different ways.

I'll catch yas later
Really sorry to hear that sounds awful... Always scary when u don't feel well after taking and having anxiety. I get anxiety in a come down and it's the worst.. I get chest pains too.. Glad u are feeling a little better

Really sorry to hear that sounds awful... Always scary when u don't feel well after taking and having anxiety. I get anxiety in a come down and it's the worst.. I get chest pains too.. Glad u are feeling a little better

Chest pains aren't a good sign and probably mean you should re-evaluate how much you do in a session. I sometimes get them too btw, or at least twinges.

I'll catch yas later

Now...I don't wanna judge you. And I'm not questioning your sickness and observations...(here comes the but..) BUT...
You took a pill this first night (presumably good quality, .... mg's?), then the night after you took another 150mgs of MDMA and then the same night you take that PP pill that we are now discussing. That's 3 times quite a big dose in 24-36 hours?

When people die from pills, the environment, family, society is quick to state: bad pills! But the reality is, in Europe at least, there aren't that many 'bad pills' out there. You can get fooled with 2cb or 4fmp perhaps, but that won't kill you.

I think people that are flying home with bad comedowns and sick feelings of wich you speak of should look back and see if it was wise to take pills 2 or more days in a row. After that first (trusted source) pill your serotonine levels are drained and it is not a good thing to drain them even further with an extra 150mg AND another (unknown source) pill.
Save the trusted source pill for that one special night and have a few drinks, weed or whatever the other nights.

Last edited:
Back