Drugs

Did 4 nights on it, not consecutive. Should have stopped at 3. It’s Ibiza though.

Had some interesting dreams and actually nearly started crying when we were leaving the hotel and the manager shook my hand and said thanks for staying etc.

Never should a grown man cry in public.

Only exception being, standing face on into a cold windy day watching your favourite boozer being bulldozed.

I would love to see proof of you on the 5th consecutive day

Haha well my 5th party in a row was at DC10 for paradise and I stayed until the closing and the last track of the Jamie Jones and Richie Hamed b2b. 14years of raving in Ibiza and different places. I try to explain everybody but 5HTP before going to sleep and when waking up, not too much alcohol ( I stick on beers and one or two shots of hierbas), I have a meal the next day, I relax at the beach and have a big nap. I feel always amazing and ready for the night! I’m back on the 22nd if you want to party with me!

Haha well my 5th party in a row was at DC10 for paradise and I stayed until the closing and the last track of the Jamie Jones and Richie Hamed b2b. 14years of raving in Ibiza and different places. I try to explain everybody but 5HTP before going to sleep and when waking up, not too much alcohol ( I stick on beers and one or two shots of hierbas), I have a meal the next day, I relax at the beach and have a big nap. I feel always amazing and ready for the night! I’m back on the 22nd if you want to party with me!

Just with regards to 5htp i think it depends on the individual. I’ve took it everyday since being here but only had one night on the jack and jills (tues) yet just late last night i’ve started with the brain zaps and they’ve continued today!! Only used to get them after like 4/5 nights on the bounce. 5htp has never really helped me tbh i just take it because it’s meant to help:lol:

What’s the longest you’ve lasted in Ibiza without any sleep? Open to anyone I’ve done 3 days but felt awful:lol:

I know people who‘ve not slept in 4 nights but it‘s not an enjoyment anymore.

during closings it usually happens that I do a club night, a full day afters and another club night in one go. that‘s the maximum I do and can still enjoy. after that I want sleep before I wanna continue

What’s the longest you’ve lasted in Ibiza without any sleep? Open to anyone I’ve done 3 days but felt awful:lol:

Not me, but bumped into a lad I know the first time I was out there.

He’d been on a sesh for a few days solid and couldn’t sleep. Could barely string a sentence together and actually came across as if he was brain damaged or something.

Assured me he was f***ing loving it though :confused: living the dream.

I don’t think you’re supposed to take 5htp the day you drop, could be wrong

Back