Drugs

this is a very sensible post riches101 - lol at test kid; but seriously keep replies focused on the op

Are testing kits available in Ibiza?
Not something I get involved in but some in the group will more than likely.

Are testing kits available in Ibiza?
Not something I get involved in but some in the group will more than likely.

I believe you can get test kits if you google....quite pricey and actually this year would say it is worth it

I certainly don't think the 'Pink Monkeys' or the 'Audi's were any good and would suggest avoiding if that is any help

I believe you can get test kits if you google....quite pricey and actually this year would say it is worth it

I certainly don't think the 'Pink Monkeys' or the 'Audi's were any good and would suggest avoiding if that is any help
Leave the audis alone, bad reviews on pill report and a mate got pretty ill off half a monkey. The yellow Rolls Royces were the best I took personally

Only way your taking 6 in one night is if they are pretty shit pills. Good pills I'd say 2 maybe 3 depending on the length of session. But dropping 6 in one night they must be rubbish. and then of course every so often you get a very strong batch and in that case 1 or even half is enough.

I always check pill reports before I head over, gives you an idea of at least what to avoid.
More weary of powders as quality varies so much. Heard people swear blind they've had the best coke ever:eek:, 1 line had them up all night with a jaw like a typewriter. That ain't coke ffs
I have had good C from Ibiza actually suprisingly enough, and i can handle it. I know good bag when.I have it lol

I have had good C from Ibiza actually suprisingly enough, and i can handle it. I know good bag when.I have it lol
It definitely exists alright and if you have a regular who actually knows what their selling it helps. Have got some really nice stuff over the years, usually workers who knew who had decent.
Increasingly rarer nowadays for me anyway .
Nice when you can get it though

Back