Drugs

You don't even have a dog!

?

Fcuk sake blow my cover why don't you!!!

Funnily enough we were getting a take away delivered a few nights ago, and as I was handing the bloke the money and taking the pizza boxes I felt something brushing past my ankle ?

Delivery guy noticed and informed me 'oh its ok mate, that was just your cat coming in'

We haven't got a bloody cat!!!

Cheeky fcuker had just ran in my house!

Cue loads of mayhem form my youngest daughter and missus that are scared of cats and dogs ?‍♂️

Finally chased it out of the upstairs window after a lot of frantic shenanigans!

Apologies for the thread drift, this has nothing to do with drugs but just for the record I can't wait to get off my nut again at some point ?

10mins approx

Don't do it just coz your mate has it.

It's a very powerful and sacred drug, ask yourself what your intentions are for taking it.

Yes, by all accounts, it's not a 'fun' drug. The only thing similar to it I've tried to do is salvia. Actually grew that for a while - but you really need extract rather than the leaves to get the experience. Probably quite lucky it didn't work!

Not for me.. Mrs and mates are going away for the night next Friday to take it.. they even got a jewelers scale to weigh in out... sounds like to much planing for me....

Not for me.. Mrs and mates are going away for the night next Friday to take it.. they even got a jewelers scale to weigh in out... sounds like to much planing for me....
My jewelers scale has trouble going as low as 50mg.
But if i put a penny on first (2.5g) then i seem to be able to measure in increments of 20mg.

Back