Drugs

Never really bothered with edibles. Anyone I know who's had a really bad experience on cannabis, it's after they've eaten it. I don't enjoy being stoned for too long either.

Not big on cannabis in general personally - particularly not edibles! I've always preferred uppers to downers when it comes to consuming narcotics and just don't particularly get much out of the feeling of being stoned. Simply put - it doesn't do much for me!

I'll have the odd smoke here and there with some friends on a whim but it's certainly not something I keep in stock for special occasions!

Worked. Fckn hell . One or two caps into your favourite soda or juice the label says.i.. we done that yesterday morning around 10:30. I went for a walk with the dog. Felt like I was gone ages, was only gone 30mins,came home and I felt like I was was tripping. Mrs said fck thats strong hope you only took one cap?..I took 2 caps in a smoothie like she did.. she was out gardening, smoking Js and the odd beer.. I was stuck to the couch. Peeping out the window hoping nobody will call lol. Waiting for sky news to announce the lockdown is over and everything is ok. ?. Mrs kept saying come out in the garden. Lasted for about 8hrs.. head was flying for at least 5hrs. Mental.. .. maybe if you smoke it's for you.. not for me.. reviews said Wow got best night sleep ever taking this.. there's no way I could have slept.. but all in my head. Kids didn't notice anything and Mrs soon forgot I was after taken some.ha ha..I even thought for awhile that a pill I had stored beside the drink was somehow after soaking into the drink. That's how mad it was...

Sounds hilarious to me!

Did hash yogurts last Saturday, friggin great craic! Uncontrollable fits of laughter for hours

Worked. Fckn hell . One or two caps into your favourite soda or juice the label says.i.. we done that yesterday morning around 10:30. I went for a walk with the dog. Felt like I was gone ages, was only gone 30mins,came home and I felt like I was was tripping. Mrs said fck thats strong hope you only took one cap?..I took 2 caps in a smoothie like she did.. she was out gardening, smoking Js and the odd beer.. I was stuck to the couch. Peeping out the window hoping nobody will call lol. Waiting for sky news to announce the lockdown is over and everything is ok. ?. Mrs kept saying come out in the garden. Lasted for about 8hrs.. head was flying for at least 5hrs. Mental.. .. maybe if you smoke it's for you.. not for me.. reviews said Wow got best night sleep ever taking this.. there's no way I could have slept.. but all in my head. Kids didn't notice anything and Mrs soon forgot I was after taken some.ha ha..I even thought for awhile that a pill I had stored beside the drink was somehow after soaking into the drink. That's how mad it was...
Sounds like you was in a world of pain.?
I got given some weed last week. Bare in mind I only smoke on the odd occasion and normally it gets passed round 2 lugs then passed again. I rolled a pure joint with a longish roach so I didn’t waste too much. Went out for a quick stroll And ended up sucking the life out of that baby, like it was the last joint in the world. I was stressing out big time and getting proper paranoid. I ended up falling asleep on the sofa and woke up about 1am but could not move. Proper wiped me out. Not as bad as you Craig but I can imagine how you was feeling?

I was thinking about reefer today. It's kind of a bad move for me. I get a weird psychological reaction. But I was thinking of it, and not really considering going to the dispensary (it's legal in California and there's a shop in town somewhere... I've never been to it) but revisiting stone-y tunes from years ago.

I had a go with edibles in what must have been 2016 or 2017. I had a reaction then too, but stuck with it for about a year with mixed results. I miss the notoriety of it...

Last edited:
Back