Drugs

to get the lowdown on what's going on follow Max Daly @Narcomania

I've read some heavy shit. junkies going cold turkey because everything's dried up

be warned, impurity is a thing across the board again too.... and a few coke dealers are shamelessly profiteering

I'm personally not that arsed about it all right now - when your boss is on your case all week, because clients are dropping like flies, then you need to totally on top. it's a social thing for me in any case

ask for Ron Jeremy True Legend

productimg

Feel for you, although Try listening to constant drone of uk grime music or whatever it’s called now. Then trying to convince them that rap music back in my day was miles better.

Couldn't agree more with you, even if there was a 100% agree choice on the like tab :D ?

So true!! This is our new night out for he next few months at least! No festivals, no parties, no clubs, no ibiza???
Its so sad, but i guess we just got to get on with it as best as we can! Ive just come to terms with the fact that Ibiza 2020 is probably a no go, also with the festivals we had planned... gonna be a long time we before we get out for some fun i think ?

Its so sad, but i guess we just got to get on with it as best as we can! Ive just come to terms with the fact that Ibiza 2020 is probably a no go, also with the festivals we had planned... gonna be a long time we before we get out for some fun i think ?
I know for sure.....

Me too... I had 2 festivals planned and 2 ibiza trips one in Oct for 40, and one in July.

Will probably move the July booking soon to 2021?

It’s all about the live broadcasts now. Me and a couple of friends started doing Live sets on twitch over the weekend to see how they work. Great way to chat with mates while playing some decent tunes. At one point I had a crowd of 15 getting involved. This could be the new going out!

I've still to make an appointment with my mushrooms. ?? Worst f***ing drug is that alcohol. Well into weeknight drinking now. ?‍♂️
Ive barely ever drank at home over the years due to me probably killing myself with all the other stuff it leads to...but im slowly starting to enjoy it again regularly... i think im more worried about this than the virus currently!!!! ?

Back