Drugs

Oh, there was some Stacey Dooley documentary on BBC2 tonight about drug smuggling in southern Spain. Was half tempted to watch it but I've always found her programmes to be complete shit and IMO counter-productive to good discussion. I assume it's on iplayer.
She could be a love child of Ross Kemp and Anika Rice..

Oh, there was some Stacey Dooley documentary on BBC2 tonight about drug smuggling in southern Spain. Was half tempted to watch it but I've always found her programmes to be complete shit and IMO counter-productive to good discussion. I assume it's on iplayer.

I reckon I’d enjoy her TV programmes a lot more if she wasn’t anything to do with them

totally different person presenting would do the trick

I've not watched any of her documentaries for ages but it was the naivety (and the SHOCK that brought with it) that annoyed me. Maybe it's just because I'm a supporter of drug law reform, but I think how this issue is presented to the public is important. Sensationalism and shock won't help things move forward.

Bought some cannabis jelly sweets recently. I'm not a smoker, not even sure I like being stoned so not sure why I even bought them ?

Was looking forward to bringing some mushrooms back from Amsterdam next month but that's obviously not happening now so these will have to do.

Bought some cannabis jelly sweets recently. I'm not a smoker, not even sure I like being stoned so not sure why I even bought them ?

Was looking forward to bringing some mushrooms back from Amsterdam next month but that's obviously not happening now so these will have to do.
Can't wait to hear how you get on....? We have some but I will be avoiding like I would a Chinese convention in Northern Italy.... after my experience on that Dank lean drink few weeks ago..

Can't wait to hear how you get on....? We have some but I will be avoiding like I would a Chinese convention in Northern Italy.... after my experience on that Dank lean drink few weeks ago..

I don't think these would have the same (trippy) effect ... More likely just a light buzz / giggly effect ... We have some (now lost in the freezer) and they would brighten up a trip to the pub ... As always start slow on the dose as edibles can take a while to take effect

I just took one sweet last night initially, definitely took at least an hour to feel the effects, would be easy for someone to take too much thinking they weren't working. But then I was definitely stoned for a couple hours, had a great sleep.

Same kind of feeling I get if I smoke a joint (which is rare), slightly sick or 'whitey' feeling. But the feeling lasted much longer.

I read it converts differently when digested as opposed to THC from when cannabis is smoked therefore slightly different effects.

I would if I new how haha

Picked plenty of liberty caps when I was young but I couldnt do it now

You can buy kits and mushroom spores (not just hallucinogenic mushroom spores) perfectly legally from UK websites. If you do buy hallucinogenic mushroom spores, it's fine (and legal) to look at them under your microscope - just don't innoculate your kit with them. :)

Was having a wee nose online at DW markets - not to buy, just out of interest. Some stuff has gone well up in price. Apparently, some drugs are being cut more too, so be careful...

Back