Drugs

^It's an interesting article in that it almost seems sympathetic to the cannabis growers. It seems there's not much else for them to do. I'd hoped we'd turned a corner and hassling people for cannabis growing/use was becoming a thing of the past..

Very popular in the North of ibiza in the neo-hippy-yoga-burningmanesque community.
I tried it 2 years ago at Sant Joan Party.
Light effect compared to mdma imo.
The good point is absolutely no hangover the day after,you can have your yoga class, eating vegan shit and feel healthy while you drive your mehari.
Personally I'm an old school guy, I definitely chose the hangover.

Ours are from a friend we got 60 and she said from shop in Holland called Dreams or something Dreams...I never went down that head shop road myself.. Mixed herbs

Gonna try some tomorrow night with the Mrs. She said you have to take 2 at a time and took 6 last time with the Wac PAC barefoot on some over night thingy.. my friend is playing in the local with his amazing violin playing daughter ... Really great music from John mayrtn, jetro tull, some modern like Radiohead,. cinematic orchestra and few Balearic classics.. greatest penguin Cafe orchestra cover I've ever heard too.. Hopefully they will get them back at HLT again this year..

Back