Drugs

Personally, I'd rather go to a club where people are more likely to be on MDMA than they are on alcohol (and coke); it just makes for a nicer atmosphere - much friendlier, less centred on pulling, less fights. And that's getting harder and harder to do again back in the UK, which is why I've pretty much given up clubbing in the UK. I don't think you can judge people for wanting to party in that way.
Not the only reason to go to Ibiza, but its part of the fun or reason why many people go. Always has been. No judgement and all fun as long as you can be a decent human.

Not saying that its a bad thing to do it. But if that is the only reason to get on a plane to an amazing island then I just find that slightly depressing!

The potential of the clubbing side is the main reason I go there (plus knowing people), not that I go particularly mad these days. For Spanish culture, I'd argue there are better (and cheaper!) places.

Had a good one on Friday night with the classic Donald Trumps :D had kept them on the back burner for a while.

Eric Prydz and Christoph were playing at Digital in the toon, both turned up and put a good set in ? place was rocking.

Heard from a mate in Ibiza that the Kenzo pills are pretty f***ing decent too at the minute out there.

Roll on August!

Had a good one on Friday night with the classic Donald Trumps :D had kept them on the back burner for a while.

Eric Prydz and Christoph were playing at Digital in the toon, both turned up and put a good set in ? place was rocking.

Heard from a mate in Ibiza that the Kenzo pills are pretty f***ing decent too at the minute out there.

Roll on August!

Wtf is kenzo?p

Roll on August!
I thought Eric was average!

Back