Drugs

Any good Green Tea knocking about this year?

I started off on blended stuff but need a bigger hit these days, my hooter takes a right bashing.

erm hello guys, by signing up to the forums you had all to accept our forum rules which include this:

No posts about how or where to get drugs.
I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated.

full link to our terms and rules here https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/help/terms/

I shall now delete a few posts... anyone putting stuff like 'pm me' or 'sent you a pm' in the future will be banned from the forum immediately.

erm hello guys, by signing up to the forums you had all to accept our forum rules which include this:

I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated.

full link to our terms and rules here https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/help/terms/

I shall now delete a few posts... anyone putting stuff like 'pm me' or 'sent you a pm' in the future will be banned from the forum immediately.
my apologies stivi

full link to our terms and rules here https://forum.ibiza- spotlight.com/help/terms/

Think people genuinely just want to help other people by sign posting, but can understand Ibiza spotlight cant be seen as promoting drug use. Makes me wonder how much of Ibiza is built on drugs money? The profits are going some where.

Think people genuinely just want to help other people by sign posting, but can understand Ibiza spotlight cant be seen as promoting drug use. Makes me wonder how much of Ibiza is built on drugs money? The profits are going some where.

whats the security like at the club doors there? I know here, in the past when I clubbed more frequently, they search you silly, shoes, crotch grab, even check the little secret pocket in the pants. But most of these places had their own house dealer inside. So the club is def getting an income. Bouncers took the contraband but let you in anyways. They likely were reselling what they confiscated inside lol.

I cant see how a lot of the industry wasnt built on drug money.

Seems tragic if that's there only reason to come to Ibiza. I'd rather they stayed at home.

Personally, I'd rather go to a club where people are more likely to be on MDMA than they are on alcohol (and coke); it just makes for a nicer atmosphere - much friendlier, less centred on pulling, less fights. And that's getting harder and harder to do again back in the UK, which is why I've pretty much given up clubbing in the UK. I don't think you can judge people for wanting to party in that way.

Personally, I'd rather go to a club where people are more likely to be on MDMA than they are on alcohol (and coke); it just makes for a nicer atmosphere - much friendlier, less centred on pulling, less fights. And that's getting harder and harder to do again back in the UK, which is why I've pretty much given up clubbing in the UK. I don't think you can judge people for wanting to party in that way.

The police would have next to nothing to do on a Saturday night, if the whole town was grinning away on some decent Mandy. Rather than being charged on by Alcohol and Marching Powder......

Not saying that its a bad thing to do it. But if that is the only reason to get on a plane to an amazing island then I just find that slightly depressing!

Back