Drugs

Meant to be soundclouds but these musy be wgat the San An crowd now have
I got offered these but the rounded sound clouds like the above picture are what we got given.

Absolutely no complaints from me. Had two and a half in total on my 3rd night and it was plenty! Danced all night, took half to start, then a full one later which hit hard. Had a further two halves later on.
No massive come down just felt a bit wavey the day after 😎🕺

I got offered these but the rounded sound clouds like the above picture are what we got given.

Absolutely no complaints from me. Had two and a half in total on my 3rd night and it was plenty! Danced all night, took half to start, then a full one later which hit hard. Had a further two halves later on.
No massive come down just felt a bit wavey the day after 😎🕺
2.5 rounded SoundClouds? Christ man 😂

We have got the orange soundclouds. Had half to start with and then another half later on at Armin yesterday. They were decent but felt like they didn’t last that long, maybe still feeling rough from Saturday played a part.

Be careful with the mandy. I had 2 small bombs, maybe 160 - 200mg in total last night & it felt pretty strong (though nice). Been a good few months since I last had any though.

Echo this we were told to take it easy and glad we did, very strong but equally great!

Some say an Ibiza gram is actually 0.7g, but if you don't have scales maybe worth assuming it is a full gram if you're dividing it up for bombs. Stay on the safer side & if it's not enough, you can always have more.

how on earth did you post that photo? I wouldn’t be able to see the screen
Screen was a little fuzzy, but I wasn't that bad, despite some dudes pointing out I was wide-eyed. (No need - if someone looks a little messy, check in with them that they're okay, rather than comment on how they look.). I was still steady on my feet. Thankfully I stopped at 2 bombs, tempting as another one was..

Back