Drugs

Spain should really legalize marijuana. It’s legalized in many portions of the US now, and I must say being able to select vape cartridges by high type and flavor is amazing.
Oregon just decriminalized everything in the last election. Not sure when that takes affect, but I'm really curious to see it play out. Hopefully the Portugal model works

Ha. Hedonists never get middle-aged! Ibiza is like that too. Nobody ever really retires..
The thing is as much as I'm all for people doing what they want, I can't see people doing coke at home every weekend if not more often as anything other than problematic.

The older ravers posting on Facebook groups every weekend that are still up sniffing in the early hours through to the morning, just makes me feel ill. Maybe I'm just old myself

The thing is as much as I'm all for people doing what they want, I can't see people doing coke at home every weekend if not more often as anything other than problematic.

The older ravers posting on Facebook groups every weekend that are still up sniffing in the early hours through to the morning, just makes me feel ill. Maybe I'm just old myself
I'm like that with Es, I can't understand people doing that at home, I would only do that at a proper club night (which is sadly becoming less and less for me).
But I also felt that way about coke...

This thread reads like the book Doing drugs for dummies Some very funny posts and nothing about the misery , pain and death from drugs that you will read elsewhere... I don't think I would feel safe posting such information on a forum tbh.. Powdering my nose lol

Last edited:
the problem with coke is that if you are naturally introverted and awkward around certain people it is a major confidence booster and if you get tired easily it is pure rocket fuel. at the start of the night it sends you into orbit, at the end of the night it just keeps you awake. in any case I'd advise to reign in it after 40. best to save yourself for bank holiday specials because it is a slippery slope and I've seen more than a few careers and relationships hit the rocks... sometimes other things will force your hand anyway eg family, lack of money, needing to be focused for xyz. not wishing to sound preachy because everyone's different but you ultimately need to weigh these things up

the problem with coke is that if you are naturally introverted and awkward around certain people it is a major confidence booster and if you get tired easily it is pure rocket fuel. at the start of the night it sends you into orbit, at the end of the night it just keeps you awake. in any case I'd advise to reign in it after 40. best to save yourself for bank holiday specials because it is a slippery slope and I've seen more than a few careers and relationships hit the rocks... sometimes other things will force your hand anyway eg family, lack of money, needing to be focused for xyz. not wishing to sound preachy because everyone's different but you ultimately need to weigh these things up
Very good points.. Especially reigning it in at 40 though some I know now say 50. A pasty pot belly 40+ coke head isn't a good look..

This thread reads like the book Doing drugs for dummies Some very funny posts and nothing about the misery , pain and death from drugs that you will read elsewhere... I don't think I would feel safe posting such information on a forum tbh.. Powdering my nose lol
Aye i initially stayed well away from posting in this thread.

But it's useful to hear peoples views and hopefully the info can be used for a safer experience....
But I'd also hate for young readers or anyone viewing to be encouraged to try drugs based on this thread.

Some content in this thread is on the borderline for sure

I'm like that with Es, I can't understand people doing that at home, I would only do that at a proper club night (which is sadly becoming less and less for me).
But I also felt that way about coke...

Had a couple of nice nights at home on E this year, but took them slow a quarter at a time and had chilled Techno in the headphones and another time watched Nora En Pure doing a set in the snow filmed by drone on YouTube on the TV. Was nice and chilled but yeh get them clubs back open.

My view is realistic advice is the best advice. Humans are curious creatures and will always want 'forbidden fruit' so learning how to cut the risk is the way forward in my eyes. I would say most on here seem sensible and know their limits and when to stop before things become a habit.

Confession time ? ?

I actually found my way onto this forum via this Drugs thread.

I think it was 2017, had went to Ibiza twice that summer. Once with a mate (Dave the Rave with his ADHD shenanigans) and then for the first time with my missus (Halcyon days).

We all had such a great time on those blue IKEA pencils?

Back in the real world I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Great nights at places like DC10
and Music On @amnesia.

Also Defected in its first year @Eden. Partied till it was daylight and then we all chilled on the beach over the road.

Google searching ‘IKEA pencil pills ibiza’ led me right to this thread. I think I was reading through the alerts from @stivi ? And some comedy input from @craig72

and then I looked around the othe pages I was like ‘hang on! Is this an actual forum all about Ibiza???’

Absolute gold mine of information and full of like minded people.

Changed my life ?

Last edited:
Back