Drugs Live

Shabbs should perhaps consider slowing down at some point soon haha.

I can understand the big guy feeling anxious and kind of fighting it. Ive had experiences where ive just felt uncomfortable and ive just wanted to get out of whatever situation i was in. But ive also had GREAT experiences too. For that other guy to start attributing it to violent behaviour was just ridiculous

Shabbs should perhaps consider slowing down at some point soon haha.

I can understand the big guy feeling anxious and kind of fighting it. Ive had experiences where ive just felt uncomfortable and ive just wanted to get out of whatever situation i was in. But ive also had GREAT experiences too. For that other guy to start attributing it to violent behaviour was just ridiculous

Someone else suggested that he's a big guy and may not have had enough to get the full experience. I've felt that a dose that doesn't quite get you there can just make you feel anxious.

A very good program, As someone who was around with the early rave culture and has done the odd "Shabbs" I could relate to pretty much the whole programme, As Marc said, The big guy was anxious not aggressive, Put some music on and add a few friends, Maybe a different outcome ?
Tim

or just dont join the army :)

they didnt talk about comedowns / negative effects much?? Perhaps they didnt experience much of it in the trial

they didnt talk about comedowns / negative effects much?? Perhaps they didnt experience much of it in the trial

I thought that, maybe it's something they'll talk about tonight. Or maybe if your luckily enough to get proper MDMA they don't occur:twisted:

I didn't learn anything except:

* users get a heightened sense of wellbeing
* users may clench their jaw a little
* neurotransmitters go into overdrive

Not sure why this is 'new' and groundbreaking research.

Seems like a staged x-factor ratings call to me.

...but saying that it's fantastic that now the original acid house generation have grown up that people are finally allowed to say positive things about e (which is a transformational substance if used in the right setting in my opinion*).

* I'm not necessarily advocating boshing pills every weekend.

Oh and a reminder that the last good pill I had was in 2005.

It's a disappointing (maybe dangerous even) game nowadays as you never know what you're getting and the doses are so $hit/low.

Sad as they really were worth taking in the 90s. :(

It's a disappointing (maybe dangerous even) game nowadays as you never know what you're getting and the doses are so $hit/low.

There are loads of strong pills around now (and there have been ever since the MDMA 'drought' ended a couple of years back). Have a look at pill reports. Blue defqons, for example, are lab-tested and come in at ~200mg MDMA, which is arguably a bit too strong.

It's probably tolerance. ;)

2005? Pills the last couple years from holland have been excellent.
Purple stars , snowflakes, red defqons....

They only had 83mg. I suspect they might talk about some of that stuff tonight. I certainly didn't get a comedown my 1st time, more like a huge and long-lasting positive afterglow. I still don't really get comedowns on MDMA if I'm sensible (don't go overboard because I hate becoming a gurn monster). It's obviously linked to how much you do, but also what you do when you're on it and food/sleep.

I always have.

I clearly remember my first. In pottery class at 13.

Ought to be ashamed. :oops: :lol:

Never did me any harm though.

I always have.

I clearly remember my first. In pottery class at 13.

Ought to be ashamed. :oops: :lol:

Never did me any harm though.
:lol:
in a pottery class at school...love that...

did it turn out like a rave version of ghost? getting loved up with the clay?:p

as said, 83mg...is nothing really...
the notion keith allen was going to feel anything off that after the years he's been caning drugs is laughable (did he actually get the placebo? did it say.

never had a bad comedown from quality pills...with mephdrone and pills filled with bzp, pips, yeah....probably worse i've ever felt is next day after i'd drank 20 cans of red bull & had swallowed a load of legal high pills at rockness (wont be doing that again..thought my heart was going to explode
problm with those legal high stalls at festivals is i used to end up treating it like the pick n mix at woolworths, and just taking everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back