Drugs Bust

Chucky87

Anyone read in today's Sun that someone's been nicked in Ibiza with 24,000 pills, 33oz of powdered ecstacy & over 200k in cash. :eek::eek:

Reckon he'll get off with personal use :lol:

c40747-14.jpg
Drugs are bad.

Ugh - cocaine is rubbish.

Whyyyyy do people regularly take that stuff?

Especially when recent reports are showing some of the stuff is as low as 9% pure :eek: and on average about 20% (or 25%)..

So cos it comes wrapped up in a lil bit of paper and costs a fortune and the dealer says its 'good sh*t'.. people shove up there nose etc.. The thought of it being upto 90% of baking powder etc puts me off alone - talk about self harm!

cocaine in itself isn't the problem for me - it's the fact that it just dominates so many people's nights whereas in the past you might have a line before or after the club and leave it at that. I can't be arsed with the hassle in toilets. People who snort for England and then talk AT me for hours just do my head in. But in moderation, there's really nothing wrong with it (the good stuff, I mean) and as a pick-me-up, it's great.

It's an ego drug which makes everyone who takes it dullllllllllll.

(I think I'm getting old, danced for the best part of 48 hours drug free in Berlin last weekend.)

K is poor man's acid and pills are sh!t these days so what else is there except vodka?

Thousands of lives would be saved around the globe if drugs were legalised, but that would be far too sensible for the government(s) of today.

Is that kinda bust commonplace in Ibiza? Or will it likely have consequences for the cost + availability of pills?

it's very true about pills being poor quality nowadays - I would have to consume about 3 now to reach the levels 1 might have achieved 7 years ago

the problem is that there's no profits to be made on them anymore because prices have dropped so much, so quality of content diminishes because the producer wants to reduce costs at their end, and so the cycle continues

that coupled with the fact, so many unscrupulous people are selling crap or useless legal highs, means the market is corrupted.

mdma is obv purer and far more trustworthy but it's harder to regulate in your mind. You head straight into mong territory rather than the rush of old... which I don't want to do now. :confused:

it's no wonder the kids prefer K - which I must say is far more fun at home/flat parties than in clubs

it's very true about pills being poor quality nowadays - I would have to consume about 3 now to reach the levels 1 might have achieved 7 years ago

the problem is that there's no profits to be made on them anymore because prices have dropped so much, so quality of content diminishes because the producer wants to reduce costs at their end, and so the cycle continues

that coupled with the fact, so many unscrupulous people are selling crap or useless legal highs, means the market is corrupted.

mdma is obv purer and far more trustworthy but it's harder to regulate in your mind. You head straight into mong territory rather than the rush of old... which I don't want to do now. :confused:

it's no wonder the kids prefer K - which I must say is far more fun at home/flat parties than in clubs

Even the mandy is becoming cut with crap now, there's even batches of totally fake **** (involving brown sugar + legal highs) going about. Fortunately there have recently been a couple of good batches about ( <3's and :)'s) but yeah K is definitely the better option outside of clubs, I just hope it doesn't go the same way as pills and coke.

Ladies and gentlemen, please be careful of what is said on this topic, remember the group rules.

This thread will be getting so deleted shortly. :lol::lol::lol:

Back