Drugs advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandan118

Firstly i want to say i am not saying it's ok to do drugs nor am i saying that anyone that does take them is wrong- each to their own.

however after reading a recent post on here saying 9 people have died this season through drugs, i feel that the people on this board who are more knowledgeable on drugs, including what do do if someone is a mess, what to look out for ect should maybe post some tips for people who are less informed-

We are never going to stop people taking drugs simple as that, however, surely we should offer our tips/ advice so at least people have some ideas what to do /not to do.

come on guys, advices please??

Please don't think if you post any advice it means u are publicly admitting u take drugs as u may simply just be more informed than others for what ever reason

Is this a joke?

Why would this be a joke??

9 people dead is no joke, i fail to see how this is a bad idea?

there are many people who visit Ibiza each summer for the 1st time & have never taken anything & do not know what to do/ expect- this way they will at least have some idea of what to expect

Sry, Puppy but a site that says,,, Users report that the experience is very pleasant and highly controllable. Even at the peak of the effect, people can usually deal with important matters. http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/ecstasy.php

The end bit ??? yea is that so ?:spank: what like being able to even find the skin`s ? that`s about the most important thing I would be happy to see anyone do on "the Peak" As for highly controllable,,, FFS how wrong can you get.

Please do not take this site`s advice !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sry, Puppy but a site that says,,, Users report that the experience is very pleasant and highly controllable. Even at the peak of the effect, people can usually deal with important matters.
The end bit ??? yea is that so ?:spank: what like being able to even find the skin`s ? that`s about the most important thing I would be happy to see anyone do on "the Peak" As for highly controllable,,, Yea right.

Please do not take this site`s advice !!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not been on the site for about 3 year s- but it actually used to be very informative to be honest. It used to advice about new batchs of stuff - what to avoid - what the testers had said about it etc etc...

Obviously gone down hill a bit then.....

:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Update - actually I have just read that page and to be honest, I think its referring to taking 1 pill of a non-dubious nature - not necking half a dozen and chasing them down with numerous JD's and Coke and a swift sniff of Ket. So if you are planning your first visit to Euphoria - I dont think the advice is that misleading....

Firstly i want to say i am not saying it's ok to do drugs nor am i saying that anyone that does take them is wrong- each to their own.

however after reading a recent post on here saying 9 people have died this season through drugs, i feel that the people on this board who are more knowledgeable on drugs, including what do do if someone is a mess, what to look out for ect should maybe post some tips for people who are less informed-

We are never going to stop people taking drugs simple as that, however, surely we should offer our tips/ advice so at least people have some ideas what to do /not to do.

come on guys, advices please??

Please don't think if you post any advice it means u are publicly admitting u take drugs as u may simply just be more informed than others for what ever reason

It obviously depends on what has been taken to what extent and in conjuction with which other substances and the danger signs of specific drugs are probably too extensive to realistically list here.

As a rule of thumb you should keep an eye on anyone who seems to be reeling from the effects of whatever they've taken. Don't let them go for a rest or sit-down unsupervised and if they do so and lose the ability to communicate then seek medical help immediately (some drugs cause this effect anyway though).

Blue lips are also a very good pointer that something is badly wrong.

It's up to people to educate themselves on whatever they intend to take, the effects of that and equally the dangers.

Why would this be a joke??

9 people dead is no joke, i fail to see how this is a bad idea?

there are many people who visit Ibiza each summer for the 1st time & have never taken anything & do not know what to do/ expect- this way they will at least have some idea of what to expect

So telling people on a forum what drugs to do and how to do them and what effects they might get (when I thought things werent really meant to be talked about like that on here) is ok?

I believe that sharing on the board personal experiences about drugs should be a constructive way to debate the problem. At the same time, people would be warned about short and long term effects triggered by using drugs. Just hope to have not missunderstood the sense of the first post of the thread.

If anyone wnats to take drugs, he or she should properly inform herself or himself about what he is gonna take and what is gonna happen. In which it can make addictive and what exactly is gonna happen with the body and which organs are in danger most...
I have seen a lot of people going badly down on drugs and they were telling me over and over again "no worries, I know what I'm doing". Bull****!
I think, you have to be a strong personality and you have to be sure that no matter you take drugs or not ona party, you will have the same amount of fun, same feeling dancing...
Well, I'm sure there's lots of you, who have heaps more experience, so go on...
Me, for my part, I'm not denying drugs, but the best drug is self-produced adrenaline, I never had a better corporal feeling than a full-on adrenaline-flash lasting on for more than half an hour...
try it and do sports to get it 8)8)8)

If anyone wnats to take drugs, he or she should properly inform herself or himself about what he is gonna take and what is gonna happen. In which it can make addictive and what exactly is gonna happen with the body and which organs are in danger most...

Seriously, who does this? I have never known any one before taking anything to weigh up the pros and cons of what it might or might not do... most of them are only worried about getting f**ked up!
J

Seriously, who does this? I have never known any one before taking anything to weigh up the pros and cons of what it might or might not do... most of them are only worried about getting f**ked up!
J

Perhaps that bit comes with age :lol:
As for only worried about getting ****ed up ? plenty of special brew in spar if you want to do that

So telling people on a forum what drugs to do and how to do them and what effects they might get (when I thought things werent really meant to be talked about like that on here) is ok?

YES!!
that is exactly what I'm saying.

I am not asking people to say "get your pills from Mr X who will be stood on this street corner" or "this is what u want to get" etc

I'm saying an informed discussion/ sharing experiences - this is not against the law is it? I see no problem with this.

it's all well & good telling people to research what they are going to take by looking at sites but clearly they don't look at these sites-
the same people do however clearly read this forum prior to their Ibiza holiday so any advice read here is based on real peoples experiences

Perhaps that bit comes with age :lol:
As for only worried about getting ****ed up ? plenty of special brew in spar if you want to do that

Special brew??? HAHA, Will always remind me of the guy that put the carpet down on my stairs... he was drinking it all day and ended up falling down them half way through the job.

Anyway, I'm sorry guys, but I kind of find this thread pointless. No body is going to take or not take anything just because some one posted up a bad experience on the web.

I mean, two christmas' ago after two straight days of drinking and no food I was completely sh!tfaced (holding it together like a lemonade sandwich). I ended up in hospital on an insulin drip for a full day, plus i had dislocated my shoulder after falling out of a taxi. Now that was a pretty horrific experience for me but do you think my story is going to effect any body in anyway with regards to their drinking habbits... I think not. (IMO of course) ;)
J

J

If you believe it or not, we got broadly informed about the impacts in school. So we learned about the effect of cocain with the synapses, the fact that xtc makes not addicted but does have a bad impact on your organs and so on...

And yes, I also think, that this is may be a question of age, but by then, it might also be too late already...

Personally, before trying sth. the first time, I had heard a lot of stories by my friends, who had tried it before.

8)8)8)

Anyway, I'm sorry guys, but I kind of find this thread pointless. No body is going to take or not take anything just because some one posted up a bad experience on the web.

;)
J

It's not the question about taking or not taking, it's more to be cautious about it... It's like with the consumption of alcohol, marihuana etc. May be, they are not defined as drugs as they are more accepted by broad society, but still, they inhabit a lot of danger...

It's not the question about taking or not taking, it's more to be cautious about it... It's like with the consumption of alcohol, marihuana etc. May be, they are not defined as drugs as they are more accepted by broad society, but still, they inhabit a lot of danger...

Cant they do this on the Internet in general????

Why do they need advice from a forum?

Im sorry but nobody on here is going to give advice or tips.

Special brew??? HAHA, Will always remind me of the guy that put the carpet down on my stairs... he was drinking it all day and ended up falling down them half way through the job.

I mean, two christmas' ago after two straight days of drinking and no food I was completely sh!tfaced (holding it together like a lemonade sandwich). I ended up in hospital on an insulin drip for a full day, plus i had dislocated my shoulder after falling out of a taxi. Now that was a pretty horrific experience for me but do you think my story is going to effect any body in anyway with regards to their drinking habbits... I think not. (IMO of course) ;)
J

i'm not sayin post bad experiences up though am i.
what i'm sayin is to maybe try & educate people a bit more on what to do in certain situations-
for example if u have a mate who has necked too much alcohol u simple put them to bed & leave them to sleep it off-
How do we all know this?? because 90% of us have experienced that situation, where as some people may f**k up on pills, ket or whatever & do not know what do as they have never been in that situation.
if a mate has dunk too much u can pretty much laugh at them at leave them in bed where as with class A drugs it's a different story.
Most of us have experienced drinking too much by the age of 18 (younger in many cases also!) so we are prepaired for this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back