Drugs advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sayin post bad experiences up though am i.
what i'm sayin is to maybe try & educate people a bit more on what to do in certain situations-
for example if u have a mate who has necked too much alcohol u simple put them to bed & leave them to sleep it off-
How do we all know this?? because 90% of us have experienced that situation, where as some people may f**k up on pills, ket or whatever & do not know what do as they have never been in that situation.
if a mate has dunk too much u can pretty much laugh at them at leave them in bed where as with class A drugs it's a different story.
Most of us have experienced drinking too much by the age of 18 (younger in many cases also!) so we are prepaired for this situation

Im sorry, but this is complete bollox!

If your worried about a friend who has taken too many drugs... take him/her to a hospital!!!! What do you honestly think you would be able to do??? If any one has taken too much of anything, the only real answer is to firstly pump their stomach?
Do you think someone on here is going to tell you how to do this by yourself!?!

And to leave some one who has 'necked too much' alone to sleep it off is just as dangerous. Have you never heard of people choking on their own vomit in their sleep?
J

Never leave anyone who is drunk and sick on their own, just because of the whole vomiting in your sleep thing.

My friend was ill on holiday, I was petrified she was going to choke in her sleep as she kept getting up to be sick and could hardly stand. Luckily I managed to half stay awake to make sure she was ok. But I dreaded waking up in the morning just incase. :eek:

Im sorry, but this is complete bollox!

If your worried about a friend who has taken too many drugs... take him/her to a hospital!!!! What do you honestly think you would be able to do??? If any one has taken too much of anything, the only real answer is to firstly pump their stomach?
Do you think someone on here is going to tell you how to do this by yourself!?!

And to leave some one who has 'necked too much' alone to sleep it off is just as dangerous. Have you never heard of people choking on their own vomit in their sleep?
J

yea i have, but i would be far less concerned for a friend who has drunk too much,

at the end of the day i'm just tryin to get some advice on here for people who are less well informed/ someone who goes to Ibiza drops a pill & doesn't know what the f**k is goin on when they are comming up for the 1st time.

if u don't wanna do it/ contribute then ok, your choice

yea i have, but i would be far less concerned for a friend who has drunk too much,

at the end of the day i'm just tryin to get some advice on here for people who are less well informed/ someone who goes to Ibiza drops a pill & doesn't know what the f**k is goin on when they are comming up for the 1st time.

if u don't wanna do it/ contribute then ok, your choice

C'mon man... common sense would tell you what to do. Anyone who works in a medical profession would tell you that if you know anyone who has had a bad reaction to a drug would be to take them straight to the hospital.

What do you honestly think you would be able to do?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at you but this is just pointless.

J

sorry, i'm going to close the thread. i appreciate the idea dandan, but this is not the place for it.

people may or may not do drugs when they are on holiday, that is up to them. there are some really good sites out there with proper information:

the above mentioned http://www.talktofrank.com/ is excellent

the about website is also worth a read, http://teenadvice.about.com/cs/teenlifefaqs/a/drugalcoholFAQ.htm

http://www.thesite.org/ is always a fount of useful info.

remember that a lot of these sites are area-specific and might not apply to your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back