Drug testing.

Yep massive shocked. Had the chat with the old man and he was ok considering.
I’ve now been banned from all the sites we work for, for that company. Although the construction manager is trying hard to get me reinstated as I have been quite an asset to the job.
But doesn’t look great.

Bollocks... no way was your standard of work compromised from a weekend bump.
Rules are rules though i suppose, whether we agree or not.

I'd check the wording of the policy carefully. I've kept on people that were technically proved to have proof of use in samples based on the wording of policy around 'under the influence' and 'impaired performance'

After a good couple of hours with my old man today, he has been very understanding. From someone who I know has never got involved in drugs which I’ve always been aware of, I was quite surprised by this.
I’m old enough and big enough to do whatever I want but at the same time it’s not something you want people to know about if they arnt that way inclined. So I think it’s a big turning point for me.
There could be a chance that I get a reprieve from this company just as long as we go down the right avenues and be pro active with the situation. Which will mean regular tests while if I work again for said company, I’m fine with that as I know this will keep me from temptations.
Was good fun while it lasted though.

So the good new is I’ve been reinstated. The bad news is I will be tested regularly so that’s it for me with the devils dandruff.
Am quite pleased that a few people have spoke quite highly of what I do at work, which has definitely played a part in letting me continue Working with that company.
What a couple of days,
Deep breath... anyone for a beer?

So the good new is I’ve been reinstated. The bad news is I will be tested regularly so that’s it for me with the devils dandruff.
Am quite pleased that a few people have spoke quite highly of what I do at work, which has definitely played a part in letting me continue Working with that company.
What a couple of days,
Deep breath... anyone for a beer?

Can you get any drone? Or do they test for that now too?
;)

That's good news and a relief for you mate.
After a while Youl not miss it and your wallet and nose will be better for it.

Is it only coca they test for?

Back