Drug testing.

I used to get tested at work and I would always just make sure I had a few days leave booked after if I was getting on it or going to Ibiza etc. Bit of a pain but does limit the frequency which is probably not a bad thing on balance.

Glad to hear you got your job back though!

That's good news and a relief for you mate.
After a while Youl not miss it and your wallet and nose will be better for it.

Is it only coca they test for?

Thanks. It’s pretty much all drugs tested . If I’m still working on that company’s site in October I’ll be giving my first Ibiza review purely as a beer boy. Possibly realising Ibiza’s not what it’s all cracked up to be, and not getting past 10pm when I’m blind drunk.

I used to get tested at work and I would always just make sure I had a few days leave booked after if I was getting on it or going to Ibiza etc. Bit of a pain but does limit the frequency which is probably not a bad thing on balance.

Glad to hear you got your job back though!

Thanks appreciate it.

Thank you. Actually it’s been a good couple of weeks back on the job so glad it’s all been dealt with.
First day back and I asked the plumber if I’ve been a good topic of conversation on site. He replied with ‘ you was but you’ve got nothing to worry about now, one of my plumbers just got caught knocking one out in his van at 2 in the afternoon, by a customer from his flat window, and recorded it on his phone. Your a saint compared to him’
? Made me feel a whole lot better after hearing that.

They sprung a drugs test on the workers today on site. Lucky for me Ive been a good boy , even better though that they didn’t ask me to go in. Site agents are well on my side which is cool. Also the test wasn’t as stringent as last, just the swab around mouth test. Think the last one must have cost a fortune. Everyone passed although there was a few nervous men on site today, lots of them was literally hiding from the agents. I had to send one of my guys in and only Painter that was working today was a Rastafarian, so I had to take a half hour drive to pick a clean painter from another site. Once all finished I said to mr Rasta ‘you owe me one’ he said ‘I’ll bring you a couple of joints in tomorrow’. Touch! Gonna be a good weekend I think :p

They sprung a drugs test on the workers today on site. Lucky for me Ive been a good boy , even better though that they didn’t ask me to go in. Site agents are well on my side which is cool. Also the test wasn’t as stringent as last, just the swab around mouth test. Think the last one must have cost a fortune. Everyone passed although there was a few nervous men on site today, lots of them was literally hiding from the agents. I had to send one of my guys in and only Painter that was working today was a Rastafarian, so I had to take a half hour drive to pick a clean painter from another site. Once all finished I said to mr Rasta ‘you owe me one’ he said ‘I’ll bring you a couple of joints in tomorrow’. Touch! Gonna be a good weekend I think :p
What site was this and where? I'm a deccy myself

Back