Drug testing.

It could be worse, could be monday morning when you were tested, hopefully it won't show up, being mid week. If it does, emphasis that it is only traces, so not negatively affecting your work at all or completely denine it, must have had my drink spiked over the weekend.

It could be worse, could be monday morning when you were tested, hopefully it won't show up, being mid week. If it does, emphasis that it is only traces, so not negatively affecting your work at all or completely denine it, must have had my drink spiked over the weekend.
Lad at work dabbled on a Saturday and got tested Sunday night and passed before. I would be absolutely shitting myself

Every time I indulge at home I always try and drink a few liters of water and have a decent work out the next day. My understanding is that will speed up the process of flushing it through your system.

I don't get tested at work as I'm a pen pusher but that's more just to ensure on the very small chance of a roadside drug test that I wouldn't have any issues - although my understanding is that it leaves the blood and saliva a lot quicker than it does urine.

Are you a weekly user or just dabble ?

Were you drinking achohol at the same time ?
Just dabble, last time was Christmas do. Fortunately I didn’t drink, ironically I’m doing dry January. So that could help which I’ve read.

It totally depends on the person's metabolism, but if you didn't have much I'd say you'll be clear by Wednesday from Saturday.

What seems a bit strange to me is that they're sending it away, urine sample 7 drug panel tests are cheap and give an answer immediately, it's the only drug test I've ever come across and as a contractor I've had lots. I even keep a few at home and test myself when there's a chance I'll be tested and feel like I'm borderline.

Not heard of sending away when testing for the standard drugs, could it be more in depth, like for steroids too? Although that's a very expensive thing to do. Or more likely, just scare tactics to put it about that you need to be careful? Good luck anyway pal, I'm sure you'll be fine

It totally depends on the person's metabolism, but if you didn't have much I'd say you'll be clear by Wednesday from Saturday.

What seems a bit strange to me is that they're sending it away, urine sample 7 drug panel tests are cheap and give an answer immediately, it's the only drug test I've ever come across and as a contractor I've had lots. I even keep a few at home and test myself when there's a chance I'll be tested and feel like I'm borderline.

Not heard of sending away when testing for the standard drugs, could it be more in depth, like for steroids too? Although that's a very expensive thing to do. Or more likely, just scare tactics to put it about that you need to be careful? Good luck anyway pal, I'm sure you'll be fine
All are sent away on the railway, and they don’t test for steroids.

Why do they even bother testing anyway, is I'm in your contract?
Should they not trust their employees, I wouldnt like my employer testing me even if I never touched anything
Maybe these are stupid questions

Think they are doing more now because workers are handling heavy machinery, diggers forklifts ect. All part of the considerate contractors scheme as well I think. A lot of the big company’s are trying to clean up building sites nowadays they have changed so much in recent years.

Back