drug testing on drivers

Incredible work from him :D
Long time back there was a dude at work who was carrying on with a chick. He tells his missus he's on a weeks residential course, she drops him off at said location. He does nothing more than grabbing a cab to Manny Airport and fckin off to Spain for a week with some random snatch he's been fettling.
That takes balls

Last edited:
So far 70% of the tests this summer have been positive... no wonder so many deaths on the roads are caused by people on drugs!

Drug driving limit in Spain?

Does anyone know what the laws are out there? I'm not advocating going out and getting smashed on pills and driving home but more concerned about the following days.

Is it like in the UK, where you will be over the limit, for quite a few days after smoking/taking drugs, or would you be safe to drive 36 hours later?

I'd say same as in the UK but I don't know the UK details.

my take is don't drive when out partying. if you can afford ibiza's price level you can also afford the taxi.

if you mean driving to the beach and around the island in the days after partying...it's probably a risk I would take. in summer the police checks are mainly early mornings. you'd be really unlucky if you drove somewhere during the day two days after you've enjoyed a big night out and got caught then with leftovers of whatever in your body. that said, there's no guarantee it won't happen.

Drug driving limit in Spain?

Does anyone know what the laws are out there? I'm not advocating going out and getting smashed on pills and driving home but more concerned about the following days.

Is it like in the UK, where you will be over the limit, for quite a few days after smoking/taking drugs, or would you be safe to drive 36 hours later?

Probably same tongue test as UK. A lot of countries deploying it. So yes ‘at risk’ for cocaine and cannabis for 36 hours after last taking

if they really want people not having drugs while driving they wont make only 500€ fine :D as looks like ,anyone caught is very happy with this fine :lol:, they should , such in France at least take off points eg 6 at least
when u get caught having taken drugs:
  • 2 years jail
  • 4 500 € fine
  • car stopped
  • license suspended
Ibiza f***in isla del dinero :rolleyes:

i'm curious to know the number of death by crashcar/overdose each summer but looks like a figure they never publish on newspapers? :spank:

Last edited:
Back