Drug Policy on the Island?

Mitsumadness said:
its pretty much like over here, just be careful and discreet. be extra careful in the clubs though the humidity will make them melt :cry: :cry:

did u have a very dancing wallet? :lol:

I've seen doormen in Space taking peoples spliff's off em, emptying em on floor and just leaving it at that.

:rolleyes:

Being based in apartments tho with a balcony which we could easily open I supposed nobody would really bother us to know???

Gouryella said:
Being based in apartments tho with a balcony which we could easily open I supposed nobody would really bother us to know???

As long as you are discret you'll be ok. Avoid club doormans

boys and girls,

last year many of the clubs received hefty fines because they were percieved as not doing enough to stop drug taking within their confines.
the authorities see the problem as very much the responsibility of the clubs themselves so expect more draconian measures this year.

also please remember that the guardia civil are not that impressed with our island drug scene, especially since one of the terrorists who blew up not only himself and his cohorts, but also some guardia civil, financed the m-11 bombings with money earned dealing drugs here in ibiza.

it was in every newspaper in spain. he stayed in the la marina hostal while he was here (if i'm not mistaken)

as el chino was moroccan it is assumed that he acquired it in that country, came here, offloaded it to his compatriates, and used the money to blow up trains in madrid.

the police were able to retrace pratically all his footsteps and the staff of the hostal confirmed he had stayed there (for those of you who don't trust the newspapers)

jeeesus thats not good......hope stuff like that NEVER happends again, but apparently Al Quada plans on attacking the US again this year.......they need to be stopped and let´s hope the FBI picks up on a few clues this time, so we wont have another 11th something that´s disasterous!

My experience:

Me and a friend were walking from our car - we had parked it in the car park opposite Pacha - we were walking towards the club and it was dark... next thing we know, Gardia Civil are rolling towards us in their jeep. We throw approx 5 pills and weed underneath a car - they didn't see this happen...

Then they pull up, get out and calmly frisk us. They find nothing. They then pull out their batons and point at us to drop our trousers - my friend does so and they attack him with his tyrousers around his ankles and give him a couple of hard blows to his stomach, leaving him winded - I leg it and he brings himself to his feet and runs off with me.

The moral of the story - do not trust the Gardia Civil - they aren't nice people. If you ever cross them in a dark street with no other poeple around, get out of their way. They are definitely not to be trusted - they do whatever they please and seem to totally dislike the British.

I don't think the local dons would let a morrocan dealer make big money, they're the "little hands" of the whole scene.
Not trusting the papers, the last example did cost its seat to Aznar!

Back