Drug Policy on the Island?

T

Tranceguy1

How does Ibiza view substances? I read that personal possesion of certain drugs is legal but the line between personal possesion and dealing is very thin.

Any advice?
(besides telling me Im a nut and not to do it-i probobly wont but was just wondering)

you aren't allowed to talk about purchasing it etc on the board but if you want drugs they are easily available and if you dont you can have a great time without them! :lol:

its not a good idea to be caught with any amount so be careful! ;)

thanks again stu, your a veritable fountain of information for me today

cheers!

:D

its often easy to forget that drugs are actually illegal in ibiza. You can get them easily. But also there is no pressure for non drug users to say yes.

its pretty much like over here, just be careful and discreet. be extra careful in the clubs though the humidity will make them melt :cry: :cry:

Ibiza (and Spain) it's not Amsterdam.
I always see guardia civil's cars stationed and stopping cars. They know what's going on.

silvia said:
Ibiza (and Spain) it's not Amsterdam.
I always see guardia civil's cars stationed and stopping cars. They know what's going on.

Take note of this ;)

Don't find yourself getting caught with drugs in a car, you're a sitting duck :confused:

Drew said:
Take note of this ;)

Don't find yourself getting caught with drugs in a car, you're a sitting duck :confused:

You got that right!

sitduck.gif

themedicineman said:
What happens if the police stop you and find 5 pills? And what happens if they can see that you are high?

I have seen one incidence like that.

They take them away, search your thorough, take your name, make you write some kind of paper and let you go. No jail - no ticket.

I don´t know if they have the right to search you in Spain. Of course they can tap you down but do they have the right to explore your pockets? Maybe Silvia knows this?

From where I am police can just look for guns when you walking down the street and tap you down for that. They cannot do random searches for drugs.

Superstara said:
themedicineman said:
What happens if the police stop you and find 5 pills? And what happens if they can see that you are high?

They take them away, search your thorough, take your name, make you write some kind of paper and let you go. No jail - no ticket.

I don´t know if they have the right to search you in Spain. Of course they can tap you down but do they have the right to explore your pockets? Maybe Silvia knows this?

From where I am police can just look for guns when you walking down the street and tap you down for that. They cannot do random searches for drugs.

If they don't have the right to search you, they do it anyway.

THE HEAT
THE EXCITEMENT
THE GORGEOUS ISLAND
THE MAGIC SUNSETS
THE FAB COCKTAILS
THE PRETTY LOOKING PEEPS
THE GREAT BEACHES
THE CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER
THE FANTASTIC CLUBS
THE FAB ATMOSPHERE

WHO NEEDS THEM PILLS OR WHATEVER........

WELL I WOULD NEVER DARE TAKE THE RISK OF EITHER CARRYING, BUYING OR TAKING ANYTHING IN THAT HEAT (BUT DEAD CURIOUS ON THOSE COCO LOCO DRINKS, ALLTHO NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHATS IN THEM)!

They will let you off if they catch you with a few pill's. They don't need the hastle of extra paper work + like most places the police are over stretched and have real crimes to be dealing with. 5 is definatly personal and not dealing.

Superstara said:
themedicineman said:

i got searched in 2002 and got a kicking in the process,though i was flyering,they only found one cheeky :(

NITEFLY said:
i got searched in 2002 and got a kicking in the process,though i was flyering,they only found one cheeky :(

I have heard of this happening before as well... they may take ya drugs and give you a beating up an alley or something.

don't be nieve enough to just walk around in possesion all the time, the island has a liberal feel which can sometimes trick you into being careless!

stuie23 said:
don't be nieve enough to just walk around in possesion all the time, the island has a liberal feel which can sometimes trick you into being careless!

Exactly Ibiza has same drug laws as UK so just act as carefully as you would at home.

Gouryella said:
Whats the policy on weed and resin??? Where and where not would you smoke it ??

poilicy :lol: wll i wouldnt smoke it on the streets in case police creeps up behind you and whacks you on the head with his baton,know what i mean.

Back