drinks

You are definitely my kind of girlie, my lunch normally consists of a couple of glasses of Australian finest lol :D[/quote]

SOME LIFE IF U CAN GET IT LOL MINES CONSIST OF A FRY AND TEA 8)

seanbelfast said:
You are definitely my kind of girlie, my lunch normally consists of a couple of glasses of Australian finest lol :D

SOME LIFE IF U CAN GET IT LOL MINES CONSIST OF A FRY AND TEA 8)[/quote]

I have a very stressful job, so I need wine for medicinal purposes to help me unwind and destress :p Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;)

WOW barbie
i have the same stresses you have
cause that large white wine Pino Grigiou or Aussie wine lunch time drink
erm just smooths those edges over

some people say drinking at lunch is a bit exsessive, i say i only have one!!!!! ;) ;)

seanbelfast said:
nice i prefer lager myself :rolleyes:

It's weird, the only time I ever drink lager is down at Bora Bora when I'm quite partial to a pint of lager and lime, like they say you can take the girl out of the north, but you can't take the north out of the girl :p ;)

bloody smirnoff?

Big UP! has anyone tryed "bloody smirnoff" the vodka that has chillies and spices in it. i had a shot of it, its disgusting?

Re: bloody smirnoff?

craigyt2k1 said:
Big UP! has anyone tryed "bloody smirnoff" the vodka that has chillies and spices in it. i had a shot of it, its disgusting?

Have to agree with you on that one mate - my friend gave me shot of it just the other week - yeuch!!!

yeh my friend has a bottle and the only way he gets rid of it is by getting people to try it for the 1st time.

Hahaha - Thats exactly the same as my friend with his bottle - its going down, but slowly, as nobody wants a second drink of it after they've tried it once :lol: :lol:

- Red wine and sangría (for meals).
- Beer (for appetizers)
- AGUA DE VALENCIA (2-4 doses of Champagne,
2 doses of Orange Juice directly squeezed out, 1 dose of Cointreau, served cold from a jug in a wide cup a little similar to the ones used to serve brandy, and sugar, delicious!!, I recommend you all to try it. Ideal to chat with friends).
- Gin Tonic (always Beefeater, for pre-parties and only one).
- Whisky and coke (Scotch, don't like American whiskey or bourbon, it's oversweet) (just 1 or 2 of it).
- Juices (pineapple, orange, ...).
- Tequila Sunrise (special times).
- Water (the most while in a club, besides juices).

Mmmmm Beer!

Ah drinks, always a pleasure, never a chore

1) Strong Lager for general refreshment purposes and as a default drink(preferably bottled and on the verge of freezing with a slice of lime wedged into the top(stops wasps etc. getting in as a side benefit) - Ideally locally brewed 8)

2) Vodka in all its guises (especially coctails), sex on the beach or a simple vodka and orange being my preferred choice.

3) Rocket Fuel - (Brandy, Whisky and Red Devil (not Red Bull it just isn't the same))- gets a bit messy if you have too many

4) Vodka Red Bull - when you've a long night ahead and you are playing catch up

5) Champers - again chilled as much as possible for any special occassions or just if you want to feel nice.

6) Red wine - ideal for a lazy evening on a terrace with some good friends or with any rich meal (Red meat etc..) Ideally a nice Chateauneuf du Pape or a Chianti Classico or for perfection a good bottle of Barolo

7) White Wine - for the ladies (sorry didn't mean this to sound sexist)or with a nice light meal (v.nice with a salad for lunch). Muscadet is my preference here.

8) Brandy - perfect after a meal with a fine cigar

Come to think of it anything except Gin and Tonic really (personally don't like the taste at all).

Methinks maybe I should cut down a bit. Im not an alcoholic honest, but I do like my food and drink (alas my waistline is a testament to this)

:oops:

Oh and I suppose the odd glass of sprite during the day and water when out clubbing

definately the old classic of vodka red bull - It gives u the energy to keep clubbin all nite long! ;)

Yep, for a night out clubbing you just cannot beat a Vodka Red bull in any way shape or form. Although can end up being an expensive evening, it gets you drunk in just the right way and tastes fantastic when you are on the jack & jills/Gary Abletts or however you want to put it. :oops:

Only problem is they taste too good and mine normally last about 2 minutes!

i have a bottle of absinth, anyone got any recipes to make a nice drink out of it????

Toffer said:
when you are on the jack & jills/Gary Abletts or however you want to put it. :oops: !

Gary Abletts :lol: Never heard that one before, pure comedy mate...must be sh1t those as I know he was in our defence!! :lol:

As for the drinks, had a bit of a love affair for the old Power Shandy's but we had a bit of a tiff and have now started seeing Warsteiner, which isn't good because it should be made illegal.......it's mental juice. Avoid at all costs. I've swore to myself to avoid it this weekend.....been saying that for 3 weeeks now :lol: Bring back Stella, she was a naughty girl but we got on well together.....

Back