drinks

S

saulc83

so wot do u wet ur wisper with then?
my fav at the moment is red bull, vodka and absinth - sounds pretty evil but suprisinly good! :D

got to be vodka-red bull although the absinthe bit sounds like and added bonus....me thinks i will be trying that

I pretty much only drink champagne nowadays.
Not in ibiza though, there it's good old vodka limon's for me :eek:

jsmith4519 said:
got to be vodka-red bull although the absinthe bit sounds like and added bonus....me thinks i will be trying that

Hmmm, might give that a try too - whats the prices of absinthe like in the rest of the UK???

Here in Aberdeen its about £6 a measure - Extortionate!!!

That would work out to be a really expensive drink adding it to a voddy (or x2) and red bull :(

Never drank it in Ibiza but last year when we went to Malta we were only charged about £1.20...

How much are vodka n red bulls in ibiza, they must be expensive because just a can of red bull isnt too cheap. about £1.10 in england. And as for absithe! well, what can i say! i have a bottle downstairs which i havent touched (yes im a whimp! 150 Proof) im trying to sell it lol

drink

vodka red bull peach snapps and crenadine try it is blissfull plenty of ice in a pint glass

craigyt2k1 said:
How much are vodka n red bulls in ibiza, they must be expensive because just a can of red bull isnt too cheap. about £1.10 in england. And as for absithe! well, what can i say! i have a bottle downstairs which i havent touched (yes im a whimp! 150 Proof) im trying to sell it lol

i think i its about 3 or 4 euros for a pint, depends where you go

white wine, lunch time at work or quick one after work
vodka lemonade and lime - clubbing, getting sloshed
champers - when i can bloody afford it!

klingclubber said:
white wine, lunch time at work or quick one after work
!

You are definitely my kind of girlie, my lunch normally consists of a couple of glasses of Australian finest lol :D

Back