drink prices 2024

Hi guys,

just back from a fantastic holiday in Ibiza. Thank you for all of your tips and advice.
We actually did walk most of the time in the end. It wasn't TOO hot in the evenings so we used to just stroll along and stop somewhere random for a cocktail in Figueretas. Prince Bar was nice to relax at and people watch. Plus they had €6 drinks like really strong Cuba Libres and Mojitos.

I know that for others, who do the whole clubbing experience it will be vastly more expensive to drink however. But for people like us, with young families there are still good deals to be had. We ate well at a few different restaurants down that way as well, and rarely went over €80 including drinks.

Friend told me of the newest Hi - rip off scheme: There is one bar in the theatre, that is totally accessible for everyone, looks just like any other bar near the dancefloor, but is a „VIP bar“. There is no sign saying that, mind you. There they‘ll charge you 3 to 8 Euros more than any other bar, depending on the drink. Waiter just warily points at the drink menu if you ask why suddenly the same drink is more expensive than at the other bar. Of course you‘re not checking prices everytime you order somewhere new. Ridiculous!
Well, the balcony bar at Amnesia used to be a couple of euros more per drink than downstairs if I remember right so it's nothing new to have dual-pricing ... but at least at Amnesia you knew you were in a semi-restricted area so likely to have to stump up !

Had an Aperol spritz at Pikes on Monday night and my partner had a mojito, pretty sure they were both €20 or €21 each. Bit later on we had a beer each one Daura Damm and one Estrella which was €19 for the both so not sure of the make up of that but generally gluten free will be a bit more than the regular. I was genuinely surprised the cocktails were that pricey, knew they wouldn’t be cheap but didn’t think they’d be that much.

528 expensive! Fair play to one barman who was free pouring the vod and giving us 1 fanta lemon to share but the rest were doing one shot of vod plus two mixers was about €40 a round🤢

528 expensive! Fair play to one barman who was free pouring the vod and giving us 1 fanta lemon to share but the rest were doing one shot of vod plus two mixers was about €40 a round🤢
I payed 10€ for a beer and 15€ for a rhum and coke yesterday
Vodka redbull is more expensive then

Vodka redbull is more expensive then

I will still never understand Vodka & Redbull until the day I die. The fact that as soon as I see Redbull I think of a cheating F1 team and the face of Max Verstappen & Christian Horner doesn't help. That aside, still an awful drink :cool:

I will still never understand Vodka & Redbull until the day I die. The fact that as soon as I see Redbull I think of a cheating F1 team and the face of Max Verstappen & Christian Horner doesn't help. That aside, still an awful drink :cool:
Without counting that Red Bull makes people breath smell like vomit 😂

Bottle of wine (0,75L) at Ushuaia VIP: 400 euro (includes mandatory bottle service, which basically means that they pour it for you).

Is it even a half decent wine? (I wouldn't know the difference, but some might)

Back