drink prices 2024

For the first time in many years I reckon I am going to have a few years off Ibiza sadly!

The place has always been expensive but I have seen it creeping and creeping up year on year. The money spent on a 5 day trip this year was astronomical. Done nothing out the ordinary apart from my girlfriends birthday at Casa Maca.

Cabs are more expensive, if you can get one or you are paying a seasons worker overpriced, even the supermarkets have clocked on I felt.

It has now become unaffordable for a yearly trip I fear. Ibiza is heading the same as Vegas where if you wish to go, you'd need to save for a couple years if you are a regular bloke like myself?

I hope it goes full circle and everything comes down a little due to people like myself staying away.
I was there last October and this is the way I felt too.

Whilst drinks in clubs and sun-set bars have always been expensive, used to be able to find reasonable priced bars.

Not so much now, even bars off the beaten track seem to charge high prices

Was about to recommend the Sports Cafe near the Algarb but seems it's shut down :(

Dunes is nice for cocktails and people watching. Not the cheapest but nowhere in Ibiza is!

Overall I'd recommend Figueretas and Ibiza Town bars more if your kids are young. Some of the Bossa bars are a bit sketchy. Also depends what nights are on a Hi and Ushuaia as to how 'lively' the pre drinkers are.
Thanks! Yeah we're planning on spending a few evenings strolling around Ibiza Town. I don't think it's too far to walk from PDB? Staying in Sal Rossa apartments.

Thanks! Yeah we're planning on spending a few evenings strolling around Ibiza Town. I don't think it's too far to walk from PDB? Staying in Sal Rossa apartments.
Yeah, it’s a bit of a stomp. Walk there along the sea via Fig, then onto Ibiza town. Definitely cab/bus it back. If you’ve got small people, maybe don’t do the walk at all.

Think there’s a boat from PDB, might be a fun option?

Yeah, it’s a bit of a stomp. Walk there along the sea via Fig, then onto Ibiza town. Definitely cab/bus it back. If you’ve got small people, maybe don’t do the walk at all.

The Aquabus boat is a good shout, you get amazing views of the castle and big yachts in the harbour for like 5 euros ticket.

For the first time in many years I reckon I am going to have a few years off Ibiza sadly!

The place has always been expensive but I have seen it creeping and creeping up year on year. The money spent on a 5 day trip this year was astronomical. Done nothing out the ordinary apart from my girlfriends birthday at Casa Maca.

Cabs are more expensive, if you can get one or you are paying a seasons worker overpriced, even the supermarkets have clocked on I felt.

It has now become unaffordable for a yearly trip I fear. Ibiza is heading the same as Vegas where if you wish to go, you'd need to save for a couple years if you are a regular bloke like myself?

I hope it goes full circle and everything comes down a little due to people like myself staying away.

Feeling the same, not been for 2 years now and can't justify the cost. But saying that I watch a few Vegas youtubers (only spent 2 days there and want to see more) and its a similar story of ever increasing prices.

A few years back I thought Croatia would really grow to be a cheaper, more underground rival. Even Radio1 did a weekend there one summer but it seems to have scaled back since covid. Also theyve just got the Euro there which nudges costs up.

I get what you mean. Our kids are 7 and 8 but really fit for their age as we're constantly hiking around the wild hills of Donegal, Ireland where we're from! Did a 10k hike the other day which didn't bother them. But I know it'll be a totally different story in the heat of Ibiza in August.

The little Aquabus sounds like the best job. Don't want to be arriving at a restaurant in Ibiza Town covered in sweat!
Thanks guys! :)

Sad to read it... Honestly if I hadn't a place on the island I'm not sur I still could be able to come every year.

Feeling the same, not been for 2 years now and can't justify the cost. But saying that I watch a few Vegas youtubers (only spent 2 days there and want to see more) and its a similar story of ever increasing prices.

A few years back I thought Croatia would really grow to be a cheaper, more underground rival. Even Radio1 did a weekend there one summer but it seems to have scaled back since covid. Also theyve just got the Euro there which nudges costs up.
Croatia, very festival focused (they seem to be doing well) and hotel/Airbnb prices definitely rise a fair bit during the festivals but the cost of a nice meal and a drink in a bar are still a fair bit cheaper than Ibiza

Most of the good festivals are in Tisno. Hvar very popular and well worth a visit (not for clubbing) but very expensive compared to Tisno.

On the whole very different to Ibiza but I like both.

Croatia, very festival focused (they seem to be doing well) and hotel/Airbnb prices definitely rise a fair bit during the festivals but the cost of a nice meal and a drink in a bar are still a fair bit cheaper than Ibiza

Most of the good festivals are in Tisno. Hvar very popular and well worth a visit (not for clubbing) but very expensive compared to Tisno.

On the whole very different to Ibiza but I like both.

Agreed with all the above 👆🏻

Love International was absolutely brilliant again this year in fairness. The garden site in Tisno is perfect for a festival and Barbrellas still remains one of my all time favourite clubs 👌🏼

I get what you mean. Our kids are 7 and 8 but really fit for their age as we're constantly hiking around the wild hills of Donegal, Ireland where we're from! Did a 10k hike the other day which didn't bother them. But I know it'll be a totally different story in the heat of Ibiza in August.

The little Aquabus sounds like the best job. Don't want to be arriving at a restaurant in Ibiza Town covered in sweat!
Thanks guys! :)
Walk along to vanilla beach bar/ in front of Ibiza Twins hotel/ Aquabus stand , little jetty out in front of sea. Goes every hour and drops right in the port of town- we use it all the time! https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/activity/aquabus-beach-city-boat-ibiza-figueretas-playa-den-bossa

Also try new local beach club Vive Beach Chringuito, just past the jetty on Es Vive beach before Torre Del Mar Hotel.. Great value / chilled before you get the ferry.. Hope that helps

Walk along to vanilla beach bar/ in front of Ibiza Twins hotel/ Aquabus stand , little jetty out in front of sea. Goes every hour and drops right in the port of town- we use it all the time! https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/activity/aquabus-beach-city-boat-ibiza-figueretas-playa-den-bossa

Also try new local beach club Vive Beach Chringuito, just past the jetty on Es Vive beach before Torre Del Mar Hotel.. Great value / chilled before you get the ferry.. Hope that helps
Thank you very much for the tips!

Hi all.
Heading to Playa den Bossa this weekend with my young family. I very much doubt I'll get any night time clubbing in! Just wondered if there was anywhere you guys would recommend for early evening/night, say between 6 and 10pm where there would be some good music and nice cocktails which wouldn't break the bank! Maybe an impossible ask.

Also, are there are bars which would be better than others for going to watch the football?
Thanks!
Dc10 garden on monday , walking distance from pdb !
Cova santa but you need a cab

Hi all.
Heading to Playa den Bossa this weekend with my young family. I very much doubt I'll get any night time clubbing in! Just wondered if there was anywhere you guys would recommend for early evening/night, say between 6 and 10pm where there would be some good music and nice cocktails which wouldn't break the bank! Maybe an impossible ask.

Also, are there are bars which would be better than others for going to watch the football?
Thanks!
Maybe worth seeing if there is anything on at playa Soleil, some of there party’s start at 1800 and it’s in playa d’en bossa.

Hi all.

Thanks!
If you are around on a Monday I highly recommend All Day I Dream at Playa Soleil, which will be convenient for you as it is in Playa den Bossa
Good music, great vibes and free to get in once you book your place through some apps.

Hi guys,
going to Ibiza in september.
Anyone can give an insight on drinking prices in the smaller venues?
Looking for Playa Soleil, Balloo and Cova Santa.
- beers
- wine
- mixer

Thanks.

Back