Drink Prices 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw people asking about buckfast a while ago, Ive just seen it in a supermarket just a few doors up from passion cafe in playa den bossa if anyone’s interested and didn’t want to go to san an. ;)

High brow i know

I’ll definitely grab a bottle.

Possibly a pointless question, but where in Bossa can I go for food and a few pre Hi drinks and not walk away feeling like I’ve been anally abused by their credit card machine....?

Possibly a pointless question, but where in Bossa can I go for food and a few pre Hi drinks and not walk away feeling like I’ve been anally abused by their credit card machine....?

Most of the time I'm one of those people that go to the shop and pick up some pre-drinks and sits on the beach for a while. So much cheaper and makes it a tiny little bit easier to spend a little more in the club afterwards if I wanted to.

Can’t confirm it’s still there but around Burger King area on a side road there is an amazingly cheap bbq place. Locals and workers can be found there, Couple of years ago it was 10 Euro’s and the meat kept coming until you had enough. Drinks cheap too iirc. Does anyone know the road it’s down?

Can’t confirm it’s still there but around Burger King area on a side road there is an amazingly cheap bbq place. Locals and workers can be found there, Couple of years ago it was 10 Euro’s and the meat kept coming until you had enough. Drinks cheap too iirc. Does anyone know the road it’s down?
Much obliged, thanks both

I’d nit worry about the price it’s the quality

Go beach house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back