drink prices 2017

McRackin

Super Moderator
4'50 for a wee coffee... that's how we're rolling, baby!
facepalm.gif

212fv4j.jpg

:arrow: drink prices 2016

A little perspective, before all the amazingly stupid prices come in. It doesn't have to be that way.
last July, a favourite bar of mine, large beer and gin y limon = €4, next time, had enough mixer left...large beer and gin =€3

I read and heard about drink prices before I went but when I actually went to the bar and ordered some I'm sure my face was a picture. €30 for two vodka and fizzy orange. I thought I'd be smart and only get one fizzy orange next round to save a wee bit, ended up €29 :lol:

What's average drink pour sizes in ibiza?

In general, in Montreal (Canada) 1 1/4 ounce drink of Grey Goose (for example), will cost between 10-12$ (+tip) in a high end establishments.

If you tell me average pour in ibiza is about 3 ounces, we are looking at very similar pricing for drinks, and I'll feel much less bad about spending on them. lol

Who cares if it's grey goose or tesco own brand when your mixing it with red bull :lol:

In this day and age I do think there should be a maximum / ethical price cap for water. Fair enough charge what you want for alcohol, but enough with taking the piss with the agua lads ffs. Not just in clubs. Not just Ibiza. Everywhere.

Back