Dr Fox.....it's a diary thing, it's a soul thing

Dr Fox said:
Thursday 14th August 2003
If anybody has played this course they will be aware of this spawn of Satan :evil: ?basically it?s a ramp where you have to chip the ball into a basket which has a tube leading to the hole.
)

Yes, that one is b*****d! I use to play brilliantly until number 9 where I lost it completely.

That course was 2 secs from our apartments.

Dr Fox said:
DJ Biff said:
for a moment when i saw the title of this thread i thought it was going to be interesting.......

djb

Funny that Biff, when I saw your name on this post I thought exactly the same......

i can't think why!
to my knowledge i have never posted anything remotely interesting......

Dr Fox said:
To those knobs in Savannah, The next day I would wake up sober, happy to the extreme, you on the other hand will wake up, as you do everyday, look in the mirror and discover you’re still a knob head. Peace out brothers.8)

aint that right Foxy!

glasgow-chick said:
Dr Fox said:
Thursday 14th August 2003
If anybody has played this course they will be aware of this spawn of Satan :evil: ?basically it?s a ramp where you have to chip the ball into a basket which has a tube leading to the hole.
)

Yes, that one is b*****d! I use to play brilliantly until number 9 where I lost it completely.

That course was 2 secs from our apartments.
Yeah we were a hop, skip and jump from it as well... and I hated this hole!! Funny how when you get the ball in the net that is straight over the hole, the ball still misses!!!

G-C and Andi.....I'm still having nightmares about that hole.....oo-er, :oops: It needs a good thrashing in a Basil Fawlty stylee....

Friday 15th August 2003

Most of the troops were still suffering in bed the following morning. Last night had taken it’s toll royal style, there were bodies strewn everywhere, thankfully all in one piece. 8) The hardcore element, namely the Crane, Trouble and myself managed to make it up out of the sess pits and trudged down to the beach. I overheard a guest say that today’s temperature was a granite melting 42 degrees in the shade :eek: ……factor 4 on then today…..wise :idea: . Movement proved slow today – simple tasks became unbelievably difficult. Drinking water without spilling it down your chin was impossible to stop. We were like tree sloths, swimming for bricks whilst in wet pyjamas but not as agile. Somehow, I managed to tame Air Force 1 and climbed aboard with a trusty suntan oil spray and a litre bottle of water, waved good-bye to the gravy and jettisoned out to sea. Now, I’ve been to some hot countries in my time, I’ve had some of the hottest curries known to man, I’ve even had boiling water spilt on me…..alas nothing was as hot as the rays from the sun I experienced in those hours at sea. 8) It was to be Trouble’s last day on the Isle and he looked absolutely gutted, which to be fair, was totally understandable :cry: . As a last minute replacement for the Brain, he’d had a good innings and can hold his head up high and say, “Yes, I was responsible for fuelling the carnage while I was here.” Damn right fella. The three of us tried to come up with a sure-fire winner of an excuse to tell his missus why he was staying on for another week…..I blame heat exhaustion as some of the suggestions we came up ranged from the absurd to the totally shite. Baldrick would have made better ones than us 3 amigos. Useless is an understatement. One involved telling her he’d missed his flight……and that was it. Started off well but then died a death. I feel. Tell her you’ve been unwell for a week Trouble and you have to stay out here to get your money’s worth. Oh yeah, that’ll work. Numpties. As Trouble packed, the Crane and myself sat in the sea observing the surroundings, admiring fabrics and textures of bikinis and basically making notes of whom we’d like to…..change a plug for ;) . Trouble left mid-afternoon, probably delighted he was away from the lure of Vodka and blue rascals…it was emotional! I for one was going to miss his presence, although it was only 2 more days until the one-man whirlwind known, as the Brain would arrive. :eek:

To drown our sorrows, Crane, BeerMatt and myself headed to the Irish bar next to KFC. Black racscals appeared – I took the match ball with three in one in the early evening heat. Crane sank 1 and then looked as though he was trying to drink arsenic by the contortions he seemed to pull whilst attempting to nail the other 2. It was apparent that PsychoMatt was suffering from either heat exhaustion or was plainly insane when he mentioned that he didn’t fancy a Black Rascal so he’d have Scrumpy Jack instead. :twisted: I felt like hurling…in fact I feel queasy writing this just thinking about it. Not satisfied with this he purchased some Strong Bow on the way back to the appts. He was on a one-way ticket to oblivion and there was no getting off. As per usual, copious amounts of Smirnoff were sunk on the balcony before we unleashed ourselves into the night– will we ever learn? Stopped off at Bar Ithaca, situated directly next door to Bar M. Auntie Stella was on tap so we duly obliged and soaked up the cool funked out melodies. I like it in here and should have visited more often. Exotic dancers made time pass ridiculously quickly, although the scattered men’s tongues on the floor made it a traitorous path to the gents. A Cd booth can be found on the left as you walk in and this is where I had to fight my inner demons and battle the wallet monster…I have a problem….I am a Cd-aholic. Saw a few potential purchases and managed to prize myself off the counter to watch the maddest juggler you can ever wish to see. He has these neon balls :eek: . Easy…the juggling variety……not attached to his body. The things he can do with those balls beggars belief. Rolling round his head, catching them on his chin and other highly impressive stunts. I took a photo of him, nearly blinding him with a flash and he dropped the ball….oops, reminded me of last year when I did a similar thing with a flame juggler outside Mambo….she nearly set half the people on the beach on fire. It had to be done. :twisted:

We met up with the previous nights girls in Bar M. The resident Dj was firing tune after tune….he never fails to put on a bad show. A star. Anyway, the girls we knew brought one of her mates a “wee” Geordie lass, who took a shine to young Rose, who basically shat his pants, consequently making a sharp harp stage left. This only spurred the man-eating behemoth to turn her attentions to me!!! I managed to keep her at arms length with the aid of a bar stool and a bull whip until I had to escape :evil: . Cider had DrinkMatt in its grip – a death move was nigh. Sure enough he dozed off head first on a table. At least the women could draw a sigh of relief. People were beginning to lag left, right and centre. The Funk was nowhere to be seen and we decided to have a relatively early one (5.30am), stopping off at Bay Bar for a few. Doogal and the Crane made the fatal error of passing out in the heat of room 108. Doogie Cam came out on the sly as I pinched both fans and set them up on my bed in order to create an orgasmic fan fest for the night :D . To top it off, I switched there ceiling fan off too….that’s for not going to a club you lightweights. :lol: Hed Kandi would be just around the corner…..oh dear. :D

Dr Fox said:
a “wee” Geordie lass, who took a shine to young Rose, who basically shat his pants
Noooo :eek:

Doogal and the Crane made the fatal error of passing out in the heat of room 108. Doogie Cam came out on the sly as I pinched both fans and set them up on my bed in order to create an orgasmic fan fest for the night :D . To top it off, I switched there ceiling fan off too….that’s for not going to a club you lightweights. :lol: :D Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you ;)

Another chapter of class Doc :D ;)

swiss taff said:
Dr Fox said:
Doogal and the Crane made the fatal error of passing out in the heat of room 108. Doogie Cam came out on the sly as I pinched both fans and set them up on my bed in order to create an orgasmic fan fest for the night :D . To top it off, I switched there ceiling fan off too….that’s for not going to a club you lightweights. :lol: :D Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you ;)

Another chapter of class Doc :D ;)

Dr Evil I presume!!! 'I'll not return the fans unless I get 1 meeellllion dollars!!!'

Saturday 16th August

Do you remember that feeling when you were a kid and you woke up on Christmas Eve…you just wanted the day to go so quick so it would be Christmas Day? :D I woke up, if a little sore-headed, around 12ish with the same feeling in my belly. A pleasurable excitement, the sort of jitters you get around exams, first dates or getting away with something naughty/illegal :eek: ……Today is officially Hed Kandi Day…wahay 8) . The Crane and myself basked all day in the jacuzziesque sea for the best part of the day could have been the beans we’d have for tea the night prior. We were both suffering from a bad case of the whippies by the end of the day…”look at 1pm”, “check out 3 o’clock”, “have you seen that?”, “Filth”….in fact that was fast becoming the holiday catchphrase…we would both be going to El Divino with Avid Merrion neck braces on at this rate :oops: . Everything was going swimmingly (no pun intended – honest!) until the Crane thought he’d seen a member of his feathered family taking a dunk in the sea behind us. He swore, he’d seen a duck diving under the waves only to surface and coming back up. Bollocks! :confused: I’d not seen one duck in all the time I’d been there…no way…..then I saw it, what at first glance did resemble a duck fishing…on second glance was…a………I haven’t a clue?? I’d draw am artist impression but it would look something like a certain creature from Loch Ness….(Macrakin - got any piccies of the Ibiza Nessie??? I know you must have). Well on further inspection, it seemed to dive then disappear for a few minutes and pop back up, take a look round, mere cat style and then submerge once more. It could have been a periscope I guess but the sea for me isn’t deep enough where it was appearing. All in all it was effin weird I can tell you. One of life’s many mysteries…..I was going to have to put elastic bands on my short’s legs from now on.....yes siree, no dirty rascal sea serpent is getting up my shorts…..there’s not enough room for 2 of them! :eek: What seemed like 17 years at sea, the two water babies retired to the apartments.

With Vodka on tap, the soldiers got superfunked as per usual, sank a few powered up Ivans & Miguels in the appartment’s Bay Bar. A quality soul-fuelled atmosphere greeted our every sip, as live p0rn sax and pumped up love bongos filled the air. Hotfooted it over to Bar M, which was standardly all funked out. One soldier, uncharacteristically, unrascaled for a change spotted a previous night’s slice and humming birded across to her for a quick tonsil hockey session. She revealed she’d be in El Divino wearing Orange hot pants again….Danger! Danger! :idea: Boogied on down to Savannah’s funky lounge before we hopped over to Coastline to catch the coach. In the early part of the night, I couldn’t help but notice that BeerMatt had put on his white camp vest and he looked like Bruce Willis in Diehard but not as athletic :p . Therefore, all that night he was nicknamed Don Mclaine instead of John, the movie’s character :lol: . I’d always been told you had to take a boat to El-Divino – not so. It was a coach ride all the way much to our dismay. It does look pretty p0rn like sitting on the bay of the marina it has to be said. I was very impressed with the queuing system too….there wasn’t one, straight in and we were in. Oh my God of Funk!!! Awesome! If Pacha is jaw-droppingly beautiful this was on another level! The Fox had landed in heaven. The dancers first – blonde, sweated up and filth all the way! Some of the raunchiest moves I have seen outside a top shelf video! The tunes??? It was as if we had slipped the Kandi lads our own play list. Think of the greatest funky house collection you can ever imagine…ever….it was better than that…..Down and under, So much love to give, At night kid Crème mix, Austin’s Grove, If I had a choice, Simpson’s tune, Sweet hang, Inner Smile, Backfired, Diamond Life, The light, Shout, Shake It, Rise, Shined on me, I feel Love, Are you ready for love, It’s Yours, Love story, You sure do, Superman, Do some right to mention a few…if only they had ripped out Let the music take control and Come on over. …..That would have been game over. Sweated up to the max is an understatement.. Paid a visit to the terrace to admire the fantastic view and check out the local talent. Supermodels on tap but mostly attached to your stereotypical mane head neathandrals. Casual. Don got eyed up by some other fellas, even though he was totally oblivious as the crane and myself stood or tried to stand in fits of laughter :lol: …that vest will never ever see the light of day again. :twisted: The one problem with women in the clubs over here is that the blue rascal pilled up crew seem to taint you with the same brush just because you drink water and sweat like a badger wearing a duffel coat in a microwave….This doesn’t automatically mean you are a member of this not so select fraternity ladies :( . It’s a price you have to pay I guess. This was turning out to be the best clubbing experience I’d ever had. Everything you could want from a night out. Class in a glass….there aren’t enough superlatives in the modern English dictionary to describe Hed Kandi nights. Filthy birds, filthy tunes – filth overload.. If I die now, I can live a fulfilled afterlife knowing I’ve experienced this night. Lightweights Doogal and Beermatt made a hasty retreat at 6am; Rose jnr had disappeared long ago. Crane and myself larged it until around 7.30-7.45am, reluctantly calling it a day due to being absolutely fubared (..Don Mclaine should have said that…Yipeekieyay…). :D :D :D

Stumbled out of El Divino into the daylight, Gremlin style…bright light, bright light and started chatting to an attractive flyer girl at the harbour entrance. Chitchat followed and the Crane chirps up…”oh my God, there’s the Rose!!” :eek: A foot away, no word of a lie the Rose had woken up off a park bench as we were gassing. Result! The flyer girl told us we had a 15 minute hike to the nearest taxi rank. The Hex crane said, “If there is a God up there, please send us a taxi cab!” As soon as he finished his sentence, as if some divine inspiration had taken place, some random Irish bloke resembling Shaggy from Scooby Doo asked us if we needed a lift. Damn right mister. In we jumped into this completely illegal Nissan Micra…20 Euros and we were back at HQ. It does not get any better than that my friends….. :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

G-C, the heat coming from that dancefloor was abysmal....let me think air con in toilet.....no air con in club.......mmmmmm :idea: ....me thinks something fishy is going on.......I'm wearing a shower cap next year, either that or I'll jump in the sea before i go in. :eek:

Dr Fox said:
Kierfer, have I ever told you that your a weasel? :D

Sorry buddy, you know I love ya. Seriously though, I'll be over in Manchester or liverpool in november with a couple of mates (birds left at home), we have to hook up and you can show me the sights(ahem!!) I'll return the favour on your next visit to Black Rascal Central

No sweat fella. just let me know when you are over and we'll roll out the red carpet....hopefully it won't coencide with StingRay's stag do to Portmouth which takes place in November...... 8)

Back