Doormen at Space

Uncle_Sevo

What are the doormen like at Space for we love? I havent been since 2006 and im hearing storys like they check down your pants and boxershorts and girls can be searched behind their bras by women doorstaff and patted down around their privates on top on their bikini material. Is this true or is it people making more of it than it is?

yeah dont go there too late, me and my mate got there at 11pm last year and got threatened by this spanish thug pretending to be english...after he threatened us he told us to go away for a coffee and come back in 2 hours...he also told my mate to wash his feet after the bora bora session

Last edited by a moderator:
They've always appeared a little over zealous to me in comparison to the other clubs. Perhaps they just dont like the look of me :lol:

my cousin couldnt get in Eden a few years coz of being drunk, told us to drink a coke and come back...went to the bar next door, drank Rhum-coke and there you go, we were in, even more drunk! lol

ha ha ha last year we had been drinking before our flight and then on the plane, when we landed in ibiza hit the hotel bar and then got into a taxi to bora bora then to we love space, i was pretty typsy to say the least, i was told twice to go away and sober up, i think he was starting to get quite annoyed with my drunkeness and determination, but i finally managed to sneak past the bouncer when the queues became a bit busier. was funny all the same.

yeah i dont think the spanish doormen like the british at all, definitely not drunk looking brits, but the thing is, we saw 3 italians queuing into space that night ketted off their face and they strolled in no problem

ha ha ha last year we had been drinking before our flight and then on the plane, when we landed in ibiza hit the hotel bar and then got into a taxi to bora bora then to we love space, i was pretty typsy to say the least, i was told twice to go away and sober up, i think he was starting to get quite annoyed with my drunkeness and determination, but i finally managed to sneak past the bouncer when the queues became a bit busier. was funny all the same.
just to say...i'm not english...im from the island, BORN AND RAISED!
ps: just went to san an on a piss night with friends....lol

Then we have the classic memory when 5 guards from Space ran after some poor punk and caught up with him just in front of the side balconies of the hotel which is opposite of Space. They jumped him on the head.

My guess is he was a drug dealer or a brit :)

i was pretty minced last year going to 'we love' but i didnt have any problems, got a good searchin and my mate aisling had to stand behing a screen as a woman bouncer checked behind her bra. im irish though maby the spainish prefer the irish to brits :)

Im sorry but looking behind a girls bra and down lads pants in wrong and it cant be legal.Not even police have the right to do that. If this happens to me this year I wont be going back to Ibiza again. It just seems to be getting stupid now! yer search me from head to toe but nobody has the right to look in certain places.

Im sorry but looking behind a girls bra and down lads pants in wrong and it cant be legal.Not even police have the right to do that. If this happens to me this year I wont be going back to Ibiza again. It just seems to be getting stupid now! yer search me from head to toe but nobody has the right to look in certain places.

They looked in my pants when i use to go to DC10 and well you cant say no or they will arrest you...but you can have a look on the internet if they are allowed, if they do it, then they are allowed i presume...maybe McRackin can help you on that...

When I went in Space last year I was hardly searched at all walked in at 4 ish just as it opened but the year before a female bouncer grabbed my boobs lifted them squished them
had a right old grope I didnt mind really but it was in front of everyone and drew attention to me and my boobies , people were watching and laughing while I stood there and got molested lol

Back