do you rate el davino

Good Club, Good Restaurant, nice music, stylish crowd and good for a quiet night. I love the privees outside the terrace, are my favourites along with the pacha ones. :)

I went to Four::Four with Dave Seaman last year and although the place took a while to warm up, it was quality once it did!

I went to fabirka w/ kevin saunderson. It was the worst night I had on the island terrible terrible. However the club itself is beautiful but Kevin's mixing was bad. I suppose he needs some lessons w/ final scratch! Anyways I look forward to going back to El Divino when it is actually crowded. I am sure it is a completely different experience!

Have never been to El Devino but one of me mates tells me its a posh pub which isnt too encouraging at all. don't think ill make the effort this time round either as there really is too many other things to choose from. :D

i have only been there once, on the opening party last year with Dave Seaman - but here were my impressions:

The actual look and feel of the place is pretty smart with a breathtaking view from the terrace - however I am sure that many people will agree when i say that it takes a while to warm up! this is basically because until about 1.00 or 2.00am its full of pretty wealthy types who go there to hang out and pose in their Ralph Lauren shirts and slacks. I was standing next to Victoria Hervey (large forehead)and Peter Stringfellow (nice mullet) at one stage!............but the celebs aren't all tacky as later on in the evening i was almost knocked over by Benicio Del Toro - possibly the coolest man ever.

Once the party gets going though and things warm up a bit I have to say that it was really superb. It was prob made a lot better by the fact that Dave Seaman played a blinder but in comparison to other nights on the island I would recomend it - as long as you don't mind waiting for a bit to get down and dirty. When spangled - the walk outside onto the terrace is something else - especially when the sun is rising - leaves a lasting impression as there isn't much on the island that is a beautiful as the view of the old town across the harbour.
Recomended. :D

stimposs said:
i have only been there once, on the opening party last year with Dave Seaman - but here were my impressions:

The actual look and feel of the place is pretty smart with a breathtaking view from the terrace - however I am sure that many people will agree when i say that it takes a while to warm up! this is basically because until about 1.00 or 2.00am its full of pretty wealthy types who go there to hang out and pose in their Ralph Lauren shirts and slacks. I was standing next to Victoria Hervey (large forehead)and Peter Stringfellow (nice mullet) at one stage!............but the celebs aren't all tacky as later on in the evening i was almost knocked over by Benicio Del Toro - possibly the coolest man ever.

Once the party gets going though and things warm up a bit I have to say that it was really superb. It was prob made a lot better by the fact that Dave Seaman played a blinder but in comparison to other nights on the island I would recomend it - as long as you don't mind waiting for a bit to get down and dirty. When spangled - the walk outside onto the terrace is something else - especially when the sun is rising - leaves a lasting impression as there isn't much on the island that is a beautiful as the view of the old town across the harbour.
Recomended. :D

Spot on mate :!:

Love ElDivinos. No 'lads in button down shirts' and a more intimate atmosphere that some of the bigger clubs lack a little sometimes. Go to Moneypennys and you will have a ball!

Back