do you all stay faithfull???

K

kc

Im off to ibiza in under 6 weeks with my gal pal and leaving my poor boyfriend behind!

any of you done the same???
did you get through the holiday without too much heartache??

also did you all stay faithfull or were you tempted to cheat???

Copping off is not at the top of most people's list, apart from the obvious crowd :confused:

To me Ibiza is all about the vibe, the music, the clubs, the bars, the beaches - ok there are lots of beautiful women, but yeah, i could definately go away without my g/f and not mess around.

:D

Couple of years ago i was away in ibiza for a week with my gf then she went home and my blokey mates came out for a week with me :D

Stayed faithfull all week as always, but did go to the blue rose ;)

would never cheat. 4 years is allot to through away!

i don't find ibiza a pulling joint like that at all, people are being friendly for so many other reasons then to get in your knickers or pants as the case maybe (west end excluded)

anyways, its up to u, you love him/her? you'll stay faithful, you dont' you won't care to cheat!

Me and my boyfriend goin out 5 yrs and never once cheated on each other!

wouldnt even enter my head!

cause hes a babe and no one compares!! :lol:

sounds like youll be dogging yours if your thinkn about it!

It can be hard to be away from your love I know, but the fact is if you have a healthy realatoinship you have nothing to worry about.

Also, it never hurts to have your friend make sure you behave yourself.

I got the Same Problem

I'm leaving my girlfriend behind and going with all my drinking/drunken pals.

She seems to think Ibiza is one big 'Shag-fest' I have no idea where she gets this idea from must be Ibiza uncovered or one of them awful 18-30s Reps T.V show.

does anyone else think these T.V Shows really give Ibiza a bad name?

:?:

Always try to stay faithfull. But I am single at the moment, so I have nothing to worry about. :)

never been faithfull, even now that im single :rolleyes: (thats why my friends gave me this nickname)
devil-smiley-029.gif

only have one rule

unless it's a life changing experiance what happernes in ibiza stays in ibiza

when something is right it's right...guess i am single so an't help with the relationship bits.

but if they don't know the your all the better.. why tell them you did something.. it only couses arguments. and your 80% sure their going to say you did it any way...

I've met my boyfriend in Ibiza last year and since then we have been together... It has been hard because he lives in Italy and I live in Belgium but we managed to see each other when we could.

I know he has been faithfull to me, like I did.

In 12 days we'll be back together in Ibiza for 6 months... :p

Cheers

I met my boyfriend in Ibiza in 1999 and we've been together ever since.

I lived in Southampton and he lived in the Wirral and last year I moved up to be with him.

The island is magical!

Iva said:
I've met my boyfriend in Ibiza last year and since then we have been together... It has been hard because he lives in Italy and I live in Belgium but we managed to see each other when we could.

I know he has been faithfull to me, like I did.

In 12 days we'll be back together in Ibiza for 6 months... :p

Cheers

Awwww, how nice is that. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time!!!!

I think if you really love your b/f then cheating does not even enter your thoughts.

Our holiday romance is going strong after 14 years !!

We met in Cyprus - i was on holiday and she was staying with her mum who used to live there (ex-pat)

She was working in London at time, but moved to Sheffield to be with me. Funny thing is she is originally from Sheffield!!

Small, small world.

I think the general conclusion is that YES... everyone will be faithful
hug.gif

Even if they werent.... think they are gonna admit it??

thanx guys for all the advice and you know what-i do love him,he's a babe and im not gonna let him go!!!

you are all right,ibiza is about the music,the clubs,the sunshine and everything else that makes the island magical!

6weeks to go,cant wait!!

I met my b/friend in Ibiza in 1999, to this day I think he was looking for quick holiday fling, poor bloke didn't realise I was moving down to London a wk after I got back from holiday so there was no escaping for him :lol:

andivokes said:
I think the general conclusion is that YES... everyone will be faithful
hug.gif

Even if they werent.... think they are gonna admit it??

well if you are referring to the post on this board then i think your wrong!

wats the point in lying to people whom you dont really know and have never met, we're not goin to gain or loose anything either way!

Back