Do people really wear flat shoes in the clubs???

Nadia

Now honestly, girls are not wearing any heeled shoes to the clubs in Ibiza??? I have all types of shoes but with those cute thong type flat shoes aren't my feet going to get trampled????? If I wear platforms I think I'll die!!! My feet won't last more than a day but I don't want to ruin my trainers!!!!! Should I buy a pair that I don't like too much?????

Who's short??? LOL

But I'm not short...we'll I'm average.....I just like shoes and don't know how badly my feet will be treated!!!! The poor things........

YOUR GOING TO HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE WHY WORRY ABOUT SHOES TRY WEARING THE PLATFORMS IF TOO SORE TOSS THEM AND WEAR TRAINERS IF YOU CANT WEAR YOUR FAVOURITE CLOTHES IN THE BEST CLUBS IN THE WORLD WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR THEM, AT HOME?

It doesn't a matter...

Just come back from Ibiza, look, wear whatever you want people doesn't care about which shoes you wear on... just wear a pair and don't go in clubs without them! it's dangerous... See U asap in Ibiza clubs...Bye

Nadia,

If you can't wear trainers for a leisure activity, what are they for? I don't think they'll get any more ruined than going out in the rain or snow. They're not made from some rare, delicate, priceless material are they?

As far as heels go, some people will wear heels, some sandals, some flip-flops (although they may not be the best choice). They all run the risk of getting stepped on.

Personally, I would wear flat shoes (they've got to be better for dancing and comfort.

This year, I will be wearing those strap-on, jesus-type sandals (velcro, not buckles) that are all over. I would wear trainers as I did last year, but my feet sweat profusely in the UK, let alone the heat of Ibiza.

I think, as a rule, you should wear whatever you think is the most practical and what you feel most comfortable in (physically and mentally).

Personally, I have never looked at a girl and thought, hmmm... nice shoes! You can't see them when it's real busy anyway.

i cannot understand this. you people need your mind altered or sumsing.
ibiza is for real clubbers like me who have the secret handshake and not you. blablablabla!

"VWE HAVE VWAYZ OF MAKING YOU TALK"

who am i :?: :?: :p :lol: :lol:

Who knows who you are, what your talking about, what your on or what your point is on footwear in clubs?

Well I'm a bit stumped anyway?

I know who I am!!!

what the f*#k is your problem? it was a piss take, remember them?

Why don't we all resort to f***ing swearing at each other then, you arsey bastard? That way I know you're struggling to cope!

The problem with your post was that it was ambiguous and unclear as to who you were directing your comments!

Obviously, in a post, it is difficult to tell whether someone is being serious or not, but I see you can't deal with what you hand out! You see, I do remember piss-takes, the last one was my last post to you on this topic!!!

So, I'm sorry you can't see the humour in the post. Perhaps that would explain why others might not get yours- but your attitude is a bit hypocritical isn't it.

Or perhaps, you werre trying really hard to make a relevant point, but after your brain processed it, it just sounded like shit!

sorry if you were only havin a laugh at my expence, i thought it was just more senceless & needless negativity being posted on this forum which does piss me off! however, i dont apologise for havin a stab at the negativity and uptightness on this site, after all, its not like it helps any.

The shoes are the issue

I have no idea what you are all talking about.....all I wanted to know is if I should wear flat shoes because I don't want my toes totally trampled to death............there is some sort of hidden agenda going on in this post!!! Hee Hee!!!!!

i just got bk from ibiza and every1 wears all kinds of shoes in the clubs - there were loads of ppl with trainers on, and sandals. I wore sandals for most if the hol, coz my feet killed otherwise after dancing for hours!

don't worry baby, sandals are fine. i've been to ibiza a few times, alwaays wore sandals in clubs and have NO broken bones or bruises. it's just to damn hot to wear trainers imho

Hi Nadia,

I was also wondering about shoes!! I am trying to find some that are comfy and that will not make my feet sweat!!
Dan, your post did sound negative, it was hard to make clear. In any case this post is about shoes!!

Anyone else have shoe advice??

Lindsay

Back