Do people really wear flat shoes in the clubs???

The shoes are the issue

I have no idea what you are all talking about.....all I wanted to know is if I should wear flat shoes because I don't want my toes totally trampled to death............there is some sort of hidden agenda going on in this post!!! Hee Hee!!!!!
Wear flat comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting trashed.
I probably would steer away from wearing anything new or white.
Make sure your toes are covered a they will be trampled on by others while you're dancing.
Flat shoes too.
Hope this helps.

will they lemme in good clubs if i wear nice dresses but paired with fancy flat slippers ? (no platforms or heels for me)

the good clubs have a "definitely NO flat slippers"-policy this season ;) :twisted:

I wore open sandals the whole time I was there last year and didn't get trodden on or glass in my feet. This was after the absolute mistake of wearing some high wedges thinking they'd be comfy, and looked like a right plonker and totally overdressed (and killed me feet to boot). Gonna be wearing converse or similar this time around except at Pacha where I'll put on some jazzy sandals.

I wore open sandals the whole time I was there last year and didn't get trodden on or glass in my feet. This was after the absolute mistake of wearing some high wedges thinking they'd be comfy, and looked like a right plonker and totally overdressed (and killed me feet to boot). Gonna be wearing converse or similar this time around except at Pacha where I'll put on some jazzy sandals.
thank you , this is very helpful :)

Of for goodness sake! You are in one of the best places in the world. Life is to short to worry about bloody shoes in Ibiza! ;)

Of for goodness sake! You are in one of the best places in the world. Life is to short to worry about bloody shoes in Ibiza! ;)
Yes but you have to be comfortable, wearing heels on cobbles, or dancing all night in heels is not the one, its ok for you guys that can wear trainers and comfie shoes all the time;)

Back