Dj's and your stories

basher

Quite interested to know people's stories from ibiza if they've met a dj started speaking to them or anything else

sat 1 row back from Morillo and Emerson on an Easyjet flight out, with some drunken bint in the row behind me asking Morillo "ARE YOU A DEEEJAY?"

I met Eyeball Paul in my local pub Sat night. Completely out the game, but seemed like a decent fella. How he pulled Sienna Miller I'll never know.

Bumped into good old Mr C back in March, fair enough not in Ibiza but he did inform me that he wasn't taking Superfreq back to DC10 this year because of the chaotic start to last years season...

... which was prob a good idea after what happened to the club this year! :evil:

c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Read it and weep..........:lol:

Ratpack.jpg

(that's Ratpack in Savannah for anyone under 25)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a couple of Djs on easyjet flights over to ibiza... i don't think they were recognised by anyone but me! :lol:

Met plenty of local djs over the summer, but no.1 most exciting moment was chatting to Sven Väth and his cronies at a couple of Cocoon afterparties... Of course, no camera on my sweaty self to record the legendary moment !

Claim to fame - Sunday lunch bought and paid for and eaten with Darren Emerson.... :lol::lol:

Many random and non printable moments with other dj's in the past (not in a jockey slut way I might add!!!):spank:

Space closing 2003. The now Premiere Etage was a VIP area for Philips launching a new mobile. Ended up there and chatting to (very messily :rolleyes:) Smokin jo one minute, lovely lady. And then the man himself Danny tenaglia :eek: (Stu hirst got a similiar incident form said day) again, very very nice chap. Didnt have a camera i'm afraid, (prolly a good job really)

I remember this one time that the Hairy Cornflake and I were at a roadshow in Bognor. There we were guffawing about Sarah Greene going down on Mike Smith's chopper and walked in? Only 'Fluff'!!!!!

Man, one time i saw this DJ play a record. Crazy times, Frigi milkshake's a helluva drug.

Man, one time i saw this DJ play a record. Crazy times, Frigi milkshake's a helluva drug.

Talking of which, there's a warning statement on DSI about a female topless DJ! Apparently her mixing was rubbish! Who'd have thunk it eh?:lol:

ended up bouncing all over rock bar with a completely spannered brandon block, there is a photo on here somewhere.

by all accounts, so had everyone else tho!

I've seen former Radio One jock Gary 'woo woo' Davies on an Easyjet flight before!8)

OF COURSE! THAT'S WHO IT IS!!!!

I swear I've seen that man ever since the second year I went out there, and I alwasy thought I recognised him from being in the Spurs squad* that lost to Coventry in 1988 (Gary Mabbutts left shin, and all that), when of course, it's Gary Davies! (amazed I remember, as clearly before my time, but there you o!)

By the second year of me chasing him (off my head, natch ;) ) "no, really, you can admit it to me, I won't tell anyone, and I'm a MASSIVE spurs fan!". I actually thought one year I statrted singing "we're hot shot tottenham" at him.

*Someone help me out here, who am I thinking of that looks the SPIT of Gary Davies that played it that cup final???

OF COURSE! THAT'S WHO IT IS!!!!

I swear I've seen that man ever since the second year I went out there, and I alwasy thought I recognised him from being in the Spurs squad* that lost to Coventry in 1988 (Gary Mabbutts left shin, and all that), when of course, it's Gary Davies! (amazed I remember, as clearly before my time, but there you o!)

By the second year of me chasing him (off my head, natch ;) ) "no, really, you can admit it to me, I won't tell anyone, and I'm a MASSIVE spurs fan!". I actually thought one year I statrted singing "we're hot shot tottenham" at him.

*Someone help me out here, who am I thinking of that looks the SPIT of Gary Davies that played it that cup final???

I've seen out there and on planes going a number of times. Woo Woo!

Back